LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free week in August - help me plan :)

Dizzy Lizzy

I don't get much time in diapers but my partner will be going away from Monday to Saturday in August and I'd like a bit of help planning my week.

I'll be buying a pack of 10 nappies and, once home from work each night during the week I will not be allowed the toilet.

The ten nappies have to last me the week but don't all need to be used and I want you guys to tell me how many nappies I'm allowed to use each day (day re-sets at midnight so I can stay up / wake up for a change if I wish) - if in danger of making a mess I can't clear up such as a large bm I will be allowed to borrow from the next days, which could leave me short! - I intend to get some plastic pants to help avoid leaks

I might have managed to get a cock cage to keep my little friend under control!

Some time at home will be spent appropriately to my attire but I will have some things I need to take care of so can't be little all the time. Might even manage to sleep in a travel cot.

So, if people could say the evening they want to control, a guide to attire (bear in mind it's summer) and I'll update as a diary when it all happens :)
I have a romper suit, footed sleeper, short skirts, high heels, puppy play (collar, lead, eat from dog bowl) suggest it and I'll see if I can arrange it - I'll even take suggestions on where to sleep eg in own bed, travel cot or dog bed

Thursday is a late finish so I won't be home untl midnight to put a nappy on and go straight to bed.
I'll be getting up and showered each morning to go to work as usual. I will not be wearing at work but may have confidence to change at work before heading home

Consider adding pads or liners to the crotch bottom of the existing diaper(s) - extenders for prolong play.

Then think about a large enough diaper cover (LOCKING WHY OF COURSE - NO CHEATING!) and having room for a lot of fiber or foam filling.

Make this diaper wearing full filling ! LOL ! The idea here is whatever your choice of wear (skirts rompers very very short hem line dresses) will

leave no doubt that you are wearing an oversized diaper and very full filling at that !

Now the diaper cover is locked on so plan to have a place high up on a ledge visible to the public of course to place the keys. This place should be

easy to access during off hours so your bowel movements will have to be timed to go to that place when nature calls - otherwise you are going to be

committed to using that locked portable potty prison or face the public with a full exposure of the

You do like your locks don't you? :)

I'm not going to be locking or putting keys in a prominant position etc, I'll have the curtains closed and just be enjoying myself. Yes there is trust from you, my friends, that I'll be doing as you've instructed but I want to keep it simple and something I can complete with a view to doing it again later in the year if I get chance.

6 hours ago, Dizzy Lizzy said:

You do like your locks don't you? :)

I'm not going to be locking or putting keys in a prominant position etc, I'll have the curtains closed and just be enjoying myself. Yes there is trust from you, my friends, that I'll be doing as you've instructed but I want to keep it simple and something I can complete with a view to doing it again later in the year if I get chance.

I'm going to give it a couple more days and then perhaps re-post in a more general area of the forum

Being told what I have to change into when I get in from work and how many changes I can have is enough for me at the moment, but its' the having to follow instructions that's going to make this enjoyable.