LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

EURO 2016 Sweepstakes!

So the European Championships (Football/Soccer) are starting on Friday. I thought a good idea would be to make a sweepstakes for it. Everyone interested replies to this post and then I randomly assign everyone a team and then the winner (The person who drew the team that wins the tournament) will get a small prize at the end. Haven't decided what exactly but I will have a think about it!

The good thing is you don't need to be interested in football/soccer to have a chance to win! Just put your name down and hope for some good luck.

It is FREE.

There are 24 teams so if we could get 24 people to take part it would be perfect. If we can't get enough interest then I will just scrap the idea.

So first come, first served. People who reply to this saying they want to be in are entered. Any questions just ask away.

Entered in the sweepstakes:

Leaf - Russia

Lavender Syndrome - Iceland

baby_becky - Wales

Dill_Pickle - Turkey

Dribbles - Spain

baba - Northern Ireland

BBoy - Hungary

minachan16 - Slovakia

titefronce - Albania

Musashi - Croatia

Riley - Switzerland

wittle texian - Ukraine

Elfy - Czech Republic

PaddedPJs - Germany

Soggynappy - England

BabyTau - Italy

Alvin Spacemunk - Sweden

SnowFairy - Austria

• Like 2
On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Elfy said:

So the European Championships (Football/Soccer) are starting on Friday. I thought a good idea would be to make a sweepstakes for it. Everyone interested replies to this post and then I randomly assign everyone a team and then the winner (The person who drew the team that wins the tournament) will get a small prize at the end. Haven't decided what exactly but I will have a think about it!

The good thing is you don't need to be interested in football/soccer to have a chance to win! Just put your name down and hope for some good luck.

It is FREE.

There are 24 teams so if we could get 24 people to take part it would be perfect. If we can't get enough interest then I will just scrap the idea.

So first come, first served. People who reply to this saying they want to be in are entered. Any questions just ask away.

Entered in the sweepstakes:

1. Elfy, 2. Dribbles 3. Alvin Spacemunk 4. PaddedPJs 5. Riley 6. minachan16 7. Dill_Pickle 8. Leaf 9. titefronce 10. baby_becky 11. Lavender Syndrome 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24.

Im intrested

Im intrested

If we reach the cut off without a full compliment of people then I will assign the teams not given to any person to DD... If a team without a person attached wins then I will just donate the money to DailyDi for the website.

The deadline has come and passed. The draw is below.

Leaf - Russia

Lavender Syndrome - Iceland

baby_becky - Wales

Dill_Pickle - Turkey

Dribbles - Spain

baba - Northern Ireland

BBoy - Hungary

minachan16 - Slovakia

titefronce - Albania

Musashi - Croatia

Riley - Switzerland

wittle texian - Ukraine

Elfy - Czech Republic

PaddedPJs - Germany

Soggynappy - England

BabyTau - Italy

Alvin Spacemunk - Sweden

SnowFairy - Austria

Since we didn't reach 24 people if any of the unpicked teams win then I will donate the small prize to DD. The teams that are unpicked are: Belgium, Republic of Ireland, Poland, Romania, France and Portugal.

The prize at the moment is only

Croatia are considered dark horses for this tournament, they have a pretty good squad and could go far.

Yes Alvin, the tagging like that, I can't seem to work it out.

Meanwhile the first game was played tonight: France 2-1 Romania. A decent game with a cracking winning goal. They are both DD teams though so it didn't mean much to anyone here!

Tomorrow is Albania (titfronce) - Switzerland (Riley), Wales (baby_becky) - Slovakia (minachan16) and England (Soggynappy) - Russia (Leaf) so a lot of interesting matches tomorrow! I will probably update this with results and things so that people can use it to follow their team even if they don't follow football too much :)