LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recovery (open)

Caelan had been in the clinic for the last two years. Two years previously he'd tried to commit suicide at the height of his depression and stress disorder. To help him recover he'd been mentally regressed to about 1 and a half/two years old and had been physically regressed to age seven.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hannah busied herself around the house getting everything ready for Caelan to come home. A lot had changed in the two years since Caelan had been gone. His room looked more like a small child's room. Nurse Susan had suggested getting him a bed with rails on it. So he would feel secure like he did at the clinic. So she got a bed with rails. Hannah thought it looked like a crib, but the lady said it wasn't a crib. When it was time for her to leave. Hannah got her purse and went out to her car. She drove to the clinic and went inside. Hannah had a chat with Nurse Susan and his doctor. Then she walked to Caelan's room and knocked on the door. Hannah opened it and walked inside. She knelt down in front of him. "You ready to go home? The doctor said you can go home with me."

Caelan looked up into his Mommy's eyes and leapt up and hugged her. "Really Mommy?" He bounced around happy to finally be with his Mommy. "Mommy help me with my bag pwease." He said giving her his cutest puppy eyes ever. While his Mommy helped him pack the few things he had laying around into a bag he talked about how happy he was and then got distracted and started talking about cartoons which were pretty much the only thing that could hold his attention for lobger than 10 minutes.

Hannah nods. "Yes really." She hugs him back. When she does. Hannah pats his bottom and notices his diaper was wet. She smiles to herself. Hannah nods. "Yes I'll help you with your bag. Then you need a nappy change before we go. I don't want you to have a sore bottom from staying in your nappy too long." Hannah closes the bag. "Go get me your changing supplies. You remember where they are kept?"

Hannah smiles. "Thank you sweetie." She pulls your shorts off and lay them aside. Hannah untapes the nappy. She goes about cleaning him up with the wipes and then takes the nappy out from under Caelan's bottom. Hannah replaces it with a new one and sprinkles some powder on his skin. She rubs it in and then tapes the nappy shut. "There we go. A dry bottom for mommy's little boy." Hannah helps Caelan up off the floor and holds the shorts open so he could step into them. She pulls them up over his diaper and goes to the bathroom to throw the diaper into the diaper pail and wash her hands. Hannah walks out of the bathroom and picks up Caelan's bag. She holds her hand out to him. "Let's go and don't forget the teddy bear Nurse Susan gave you when you got here. He would be sad and lonely if you left him here."

Caelan nods, "Yeah denz sad when he 'lone." He picked up Denz and trotted over to his Mommy. He grasped her hand and followed her out of the room that has been his home for two years. On the way out they stopped at Nurse Susan's office, where he said goodbye and thankyou to Damian, the social worker who'd helped rehabilitate him and Nurse Susan.

"I can see why he would be sad if he was alone. Teddy bears like to be including in things and don't like to be left out." Hannah waits at the door to Nurse Susan's office while Caelan was his goodbyes to Damian and Nurse Susan."

"I will probably need one. I can't leave him at home alone anymore. This is going to take some adjusting. I am going to have to get back into the swing of things of taking care of a child again. It has been so long since I have had to do that." Hannah takes Caelan out to the car and helps him into the backseat. She buckles him into his new carseat. Hannah puts his bag in the car and gets in the driver seat. She pulls out of the parking lot and heads towards the house. Hannah looks in the rearview mirror at Caelan. He might look like he belongs in 2nd grade, but the way he acts tells her otherwise. He was still a toddler inside.

Caelan was gently talking to Denz and fidgeting slghtly. He looked at his Mommy. "We get McDonalds Momma?" He asked using his cutest puppy eyes. He settled back in his carseat and watched his Mommy drive.

Hannah looks up in the rearview mirror. "Didn't you eat before I came to pick you up? I thought they had fed you. Yes we can get McDonalds. I have to find one first." She looks around as she drives. Hannah sees one near the mall and gets in the turn lane. She pulls into the parking lot and parks the car. Hannah goes around to the passenger side and opens the door. She helps Caelan out and takes his hand. They walk inside. "What would you like to eat?"

"Wow you must be hungry." Hannah orders the food and sets down at the table until their number is called. When their number was called. She came back with the food and a highchair. "Incase you want to set in it. Nurse Susan said you sat in one at the clinic some of the time."

Caelan ate ine of his nuggets. He squeezed denz again and asked his Mommy "can I sit on yow lap?". Once she nodded he came over and sat on her lap. He cuddled into his Mommy relishing being with her.

Hannah was surprised when Caelan ask to set on her lap. It had been so long since he wanted to do that. She ate her food with one hand while holding onto Caelan by the waist so he didn't fall off her lap and get hurt. Hannah takes the toy from Caelan and puts it into her purse. "You can have it after you finish eating."

Hannah looks at her watch. "Yup it is close to your naptime. Yes we are heading home." After I throw away the trash. I pick you up and carry you to the car. You was almost asleep by the time we got to the car.

I snooze on the sofa as my bed wasn't ready yet. I wake up after a short time crying because I don't have a pacifier and I always had a pacifier to help me sleep. "MOMMA! ME WAN' Paci!" I

After his Mommy put his pacifier in Caelan fell asleep again. He snored gently and cuddled with Denz. He gently breathed in and out relishing the smell of home. Afteranother hour and a falf he woke up and climbed gently off the sofa to where Hannah lay sleeping. He gently prodded her leg and waited.

"I figured you would be and that is ok." Hannah smiles. "Ok we can cuddle first. Then I'll change you into one of your new nappies. I'm hoping they are going to be as good as the ones you wore at the clinic. Let me know when your nappy starts to get uncomfortable."