LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clozapine = Increased risk of incontinence.

And just so you know with all of the psychoactive medications be it anti depressant or anti psychotic ,mood stabilizer they are all based off the antihistamines and eventually do cause forms of incontinence.

Many people think think that Ketamine infusions for depression are a "free ride" even most of the quacks who have opened the clinics were for between $500 - $2000 per infusion , it will elevate people's mood with no downside, most of them don't know or warn patients that with repeated use it causes bladder scarring and complete bladder failure , but that business is a cash cow because it is not paid for by any insurance because there is no FDA indication for using ketamine that way it's all done off label, it also loses its effect after repeated use so it may be life saving for someone suicidal but for general depression skip it.

Diapers on the other hand don't require a license or prescription and can be worn anywhere any time for any reason , so if you enjoy them just wear them ,and anybody gives you grief blame the psychiatric issues or drugs ,but I have never had anyone give me a problem or harass me over it ,if anything I have had more people try and help me with them , and I mean perfect strangers , when people see you as a "broken toy" they trip over themselves and each other to help you find your size or brand , remind you that buying by the case is cheaper than the bag, and have even offered to deliver them to the other side of town for me , since I can't Cary a case on my lap ,again perfect strangers in a grocery store going out of there way to help me with diapers ( back in the good old days when you could get a decent diaper in a store )

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk