LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Catheter/peebag Adventures

This wasn't exactly voluntary. I found myself pissing very red pee & long,ropy clots; so little output with so much difficulty my fears of a ruptured bladder dominated other sensations.

• Like 1

I should add just a couple of items. To protect my clothes (AND the seat of our rented minivan) in case my Catheter clogged up & I peed past it instead of through it, I wore size-XL store-brand 'pull-up' Diapers. My Catheter (acting as a leash for my Little Peepee) pulls it sideways toward whichever leg I assign to wear my leg-bag. That's a short trip, as the visible portion of my wee spout extends a tick under 2

• 2 weeks later...

Catheter removal was painless. If it's different with latex, so be it. With Clear Silicone it just slides right out on what's left of the supplied lube & my natural lube.

(doing my best questionable impression of Peter Falk's legendary "Columbo" character) Pardon me, one more thing, it's almost nothing, really...

While I toddled about "In-my-Element" various motel rooms with my Catheter tethering me