LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you

I wear and use diapers for recreation and am not incontinent. And yes, I usually poop them at least once a day. Not crazy about the cleanup sometimes, but it feels really great. Reminds me of my carefree childhood when I used to poop my pants on a regular basis. Mom can't yell at me for it any more now because I do it at my own house and clean myself up.

8 hours ago, dondiomj said:

The question isn't really meant for fetishests its meant more for the incontinent people. I should've worded the post right.

You might have had more luck in the Incontinence sub-section then.This sub-section is for mess loving.

5 hours ago, Quinnlyn said:

You might have had more luck in the Incontinence sub-section then.This sub-section is for mess loving

I felt it more appropriate here cause incontinence is incontinence if you feel like messing your diaper when you are more urinary incontinence it would be better to post in this section. The incontinence thread is mainly for incontinence and not voluntary control.

Y'know, that's a good question. Lots of folks who have urinary incontinence don't even like the fact they wet, much less appreciate the fine art of pooping, so I doubt they would do that "just because." On the other hand, I am into both, you my answer would be, "You betcha!"

I chose untraining - while I'm effectively bladder incontinent, I would say my messing control is only mildly impaired. There is a definite and somewhat brief (~2 hours) time limit to my messing control where there wasn't before, but I still very rarely have messing accidents - maybe once or twice a month.

I do, however, voluntarily mess my diapers. This has been happening more lately - a couple of weeks ago I gave up on my second unsuccessful attempt at toilet training, and since then I've just kind of lost the motivation to use the toilet. Prior to this I tended to use the toilet for messing, but I haven't been in there for probably ... three weeks. Just doesn't feel right.

• 1 year later...

yes why not think about it. i still have some control in that area but over many years i just dont care and just mess them and move on. its so common when i wake up in the morning i have both a wet and messy diaper not a big mess but a mess. 

On 6/5/2016 at 8:13 PM, dondiomj said:

If you were urinary incontinent but not bowel incontinence would you go ahead and mess your diaper any way.

Probably. That's what a diaper is for, innit?