LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth or disposable?

MsFluffems

Question

Performance-wise, I think disposables are better. Also, disposables have much better designs in my opinion. But since I don't want to use too much money on diapers, I usually just wear cloth. After scavenging all over the internet though, I was able to find some pretty cute cloth diapers though lol. What about you? What do you prefer?

14 answers to this question

I think most people prefer whatever type they had as a kid.

I usually wear disposables. Historically I tend to go for plain white diapers, but the past few purchases I've made have been printed diapers. The printed diapers seem to be better quality overall, plus they're cute, so I might stick to printed diapers (plus, since I only wear diapers to bed, and since I rarely actually use them, one diaper can last me for a week - I get a lot of mileage for my dollar!).

• Like 1

I've only ever worn cloth diapers and waterproof pants--even as an actual baby. Since I don't live alone (in EITHER house!) I have no way to discreetly

• Like 1

I prefer cloth diapers,i was raised around cloth diapers all my life.i only tried disposables over 30 years ago,until recently.i found some very thick,but still made to short to suite me.so I will stay with cloth diapers and plastic pants.

• Like 1

I use disposables most of the time out of necessity, but greatly prefer cloth. The only thing preventing me from using them full time is the laundry issue--my building has just one small washer and dryer for six people. Should a reasonably-priced diaper service come along that catered to adults, however, I'd drop disposables in a minute.

I have tried both. Cloth, if you know what you are doing is way less expensive. I have had the same ones for over 5 years., which, even with cleaning, amortizes the cost of diapers and panties over time and uses They perfotm as well since they can be used in multiples

For me disposables have proven better but I still wear cloth occasionally. My cloth diapers are home-sewn Birdseye, and have 4-10 layers of terrycloth in the center. But even 2 of the thickest barely equal the capacity of a good premium disposable. Cloth does work better for 'flooding' but I rarely do that anymore.

YMMV- wear what you like ;)

Bettypooh

Both actually. Both are equally good in their own ways but also really show the disadvanages.

Cloth- Prefit for the low income abdls and can be used many times but they tend to have a higher cost and will have very poor performance(about as much absorbency as baby diapers). Plus you might not have been bought up under cloth so it might feel strange to you and you might not like them.

Disposable-Great for the modern abdl who was raised up in the 90s to the 00s. These do very well and can take a beating. some of the best adult disposables hold well over 3000ml mark). They tend to be expensive because they are one time use so you have to buy them all the time. Also they tend to decompose in about 35-50 years(baby diapers decompose in 7-15 years)if you are deciding on enviroment factors.

I've always used disposables, but they're getting to be too expensive, so in a couple days or so I'm investing in some cloth diapers and plastic pants....and some cute yellow ducky diaper pins lol.....and some other stuff. XD