• I am a caregiver
    • I like fun/kinky friends
    • I am just curious
    • Other

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Very Little Girl

• 3 weeks later...

What I thought was a pretty rare kink turned out to be more popular than I realized. Looking to make some friends, exchange a few emails and stories.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2016 at 6:10 PM, DailyDi said:

What brings you here?

I am a 54 year old male with a very supportive wife. We have a 'good' sex life (whatever that is) but at times when I am chilling i like to use a pacifier. I have 2, an NUK size 4 and an NUK size 5. My wife allows me to use these when we are in the house together, but not in public or if we have other people in the house. They are not part of our sex play. I recognise my true age is my chronological age and have no incontinance/diaper

• 4 years later...
On 7/2/2021 at 11:34 PM, Froggyfun said:

just lookin to make a couple friends

Very commendable to only look for two and not be greedy.

• Haha 1

Why I come here?  It's the very best AB/DL website ever.  Great admins who let you talk without too much censoring but will step in if things start to get out of hand.  There are so many great forums on a multitude of different subjects, something for everyone.  While you can always run into a few bad seeds and nut jobs (for example the guy who would sit undressed on a changing table in a store restroom with a diaper half on and wait for people to come in and see him), the members here are a great group of people.  We can agree to disagree most times without people really flying off the handle.

Mostly I'm here to read the forum posts and comment as well as making a few posts of my own.  I also visit the chat room a couple times a week on my days off.  It's great just to meet new people and chat with old friends on a common interest that you just can't talk about with your regular friends.  Getting to know their stories, how they got into this lifestyle and what their own interests and diaper habits are like.

• Like 2

I am a DL and have been as long as I can remember my memories go back to the age of two and a half / three years old. I only discovered much, much later in life that I was not the only one with these strange feelings and desires. By now I know it is just a part of who I am. For the most part I am here to learn from others and being here it makes me feel I am not alone or some weird freak. Being here make me feel I am amongst kindred minds. All this being said I am very selective in what I read I only read those topics I feel related to.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, dlnoir said:

For the most part I am here to learn from others and being here it makes me feel I am not alone or some weird freak. Being here make me feel I am amongst kindred minds.

I suspect this probably describes why a lot of us are here, regardless of what specific aspect of these lifestyles happens to be their "thing". For me, finding this place, and discovering that there is an entire industry, serving the ABDL community was about equivalent to living for years on what I thought was a deserted island, and then one day, wandering over a hill, and finding a city. I thought I was alone, the only person who ever grew up fascinated with wearing diapers, and I knew from an early age that I couldn't talk to anyone about it, that it was somehow "wrong", and that I had to pretend that I didn't like wearing diapers, because doing anything other than that was weird. The dissonance that my childhood situation generated stayed within me, hidden for years, decades, until finally, I realized that I was only really happy when I was wearing diapers, and that as an adult, I had the ability, if I could summon the courage, to do something about it. It was that, or maybe go on antidepressants, and I figured that diapers likely had fewer side-effects, principally comprised of rashes and extra laundry. And possibly divorce, but, I got lucky and avoided that fate, at least so far. I put myself back in diapers full-time about 2.5 years go, and I haven't looked back. This site, and the people I have met here, have been a huge help to me - I am happier now than I have been in a long, long time. So saying that I come here because I'm an AB and/or a DL is a bit of a simplification!

• Thanks 1

@DailyDi  This is a very interesting question.

I come here to meet new people and to explore my inner side.  I have made many friends on here.

I enjoy being here.  Though there are times i get too Addicted to coming here.

I am like @BabySpiderBoy I love making new friends.

Why am I here? I stumbled on the site by accident. I had no idea there was such a thing as ABDL, the DailyDiapers, or let alone other people who shared the same interest in diapers as I did. After having lurked a little, and doing a Google search on adults who like to wear diapers, I signed up.

• Like 2
On 8/16/2021 at 9:36 AM, dlnoir said:

I am a DL and have been as long as I can remember my memories go back to the age of two and a half / three years old. I only discovered much, much later in life that I was not the only one with these strange feelings and desires. By now I know it is just a part of who I am. For the most part I am here to learn from others and being here it makes me feel I am not alone or some weird freak. Being here make me feel I am amongst kindred minds. All this being said I am very selective in what I read I only read those topics I feel related to.

Basically this. Its nice knowing I'm not alone with this, after feeling that way most of my life. I come here for commoraderie, info, and to try and help if possible. Pass along the things I have learned to others willing to listen, and learn stuff too. Also info on new products, what works and what doesn't....and just hang out with other padded peoples who I NEVER thought existed!! ?

• Like 1

I have been going potty in my pants (for fun) nearly my entire life. Diapers are new, because I was waiting to find someone special to help me into those. That never happened & a back injury made it difficult to make it, so I started wearing Tena Pullups last summer.  When that happened I looked into diaper sites. I remembered wetset, & wondered what else. I found ADISC, a friend from there recommended diapermates (because I am searching for a diapered or diaper accepting partner) for some reason, I was no longer allowed to log in over there & my messages for help went unanswered, so I came here. I joined chat in January & have chatted almost every day since.  I haven't found a partner, but I have met lovely people.

• Like 3

Like everyone here I love wearing diapers. Since the age of 20 they made me feel special. I started wearing them for work. Being on my feet and lucky if I had bathroom breaks diapers became my friend. I am also a crossdresser. I have no fantasies of ever being a woman. I am all male, and enjoy my male parts. I married young, and divorced just as fast. I was out in limbo for a good 12 years just looking and searching, and working. I also am bisexual and work as a female bartender at a Latin dance club. I have been at my job for many years, and I meet all kinds of men and women, and in the 12 years I was alone and desperate, I had plenty of one night stands and just meaningless sex. I never divulged to anyone I dated or had sex with that I loved diapers and kept it to myself. I have great friends at work that also wear diapers,, but thats just it we are friends, and not romantically involved. At the age of forty I met a woman, and we fell in love so deeply and so honestly, I think about it and I still cry. She pulled me out of a 12 year slump and showed me what love was all about. She knew of my diapers and she accepted me without ever knowing me. She accepted me as whole. We are married now and our love grows everyday. I watched her come to this site for over a year and help others and how good and happy it made her feel, and she never asked for help. I knew she was very hurt inside from loss. Her first husband had died in action and I felt it everytime I hugged her. I have always been there for her, and if I see her cry and shes alone I know why she is crying and I hug her close and kiss away her tears. She has proven her love for me threefold. I came here to D&D and I came with an open heart to help others that may be in a situation of hurt and ridicule and being shunned. I am bisexual and know what its like being on both sides of the fence. There are many men and women hurting here, We read stories and posts together, and believe me we sit for hours reading to each other, and I know her heart is here to help others and she taught me that I have great qualities as a man, and I too can help. I joined and I wrote and I chatted with many, and like I said I am not here to fool anyone. My profile says it all. I am all male, but I can love as a female and I have given my heart to a woman. There are many men here that hide their crossdressing from their wives or girlfriends or boyfriends, or have been in the closet for maybe their entire lives. I am guilty of that myself. Like I said I am bisexual and I married my first time to cover it up. My wife now taught me how much more I can love and freed me of the closet bisexual I was. So I come here to help guys and gals feel pride and to love yourselves just that little bit more. Nobody here is broken or needs fixing, we just need to get on the path to enjoying our lives. We all need words of encouragement at times in our lives, and I am here to help. Whether you are gay, straight, bi, trans, crossdresser, diaper lover, adult baby, even a carer, you are here for a reason and lets face it society thinks of us as the low of lows, D&D is my society and we are all on top and thats how I want everyone to feel.. D&D has showed me that there are good people, and people that care.. Love you all and I pray we can all help each other and be our own support !! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Been  an active member of the diaper community pretty much from when the net went public. Was bounced off the walls a lot trying to grow up and that left me with more issues than a book stand but usually willing to talk about it, sharing helps understand. I am an adult child, really never grew up emotionally, knew i was supposed to be in diapers right from when i was taken out of them.  I tried to stay in them but reality ruled until i retired and now i am 24/7 and happy to be that way. 

• Like 1