LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Age of Onset?

Age of Onset  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What was your age when you first put on diapers on your own for incontinence, or at the beginning of your ABDL experience?

• Have always worn diapers.
    • Age 7-8
    • Age 9-10
    • Age 11-14
    • Age 15-17
    • Age 18-19
    • Age 20-24
    • Age 25-30
    • Over Age 30

At around 19 or so. I got some Depends from Walgreens.

I know that some people got put back in diapers for bedwetting/pragmatic purposes (e.g. long road trips with a 4 year old), but that never happened with me.

Other than trying to squeeze into my sister's plastic pants at the age of 5 (Don't even recall why I was doing this)...I didn't pick up an interest again in diapers until about 13.

I put "over 30" because prior to that any attempts at me diapering were only to prevent bedwetting when I was drunk :whistling: Dang, I wasted half a lifetime denying one of my deepest desires by waiting until I needed diapers before giving them a try :P I'm trying to make up for that lost time now ;)

Bettypooh

I first wore a diaper at ten, but didn't wear regularly until age thirty. In between I was closeted in the extreme, because I was too embarrassed to confide in anyone.

• Like 1

I was in my 50's when I used old pants that I hadn't thrown away yet and used to wrap myself in towels and with a couple of pairs of pants, loved the feeling of my warm pee Peeing on my tummy and letting it trickle down to my bum. I had a girlfriend just before that was a bed-wetter and never wore diapers.

I would say that I always had an interest even after I didn't need them. It bordered on obsession in some of my younger years. I discovered the made bigger diapers at some point during High school, at which point I set out to acquire some. I wear on on and off as the mood strikes me, although recently it has been waning.

I realized I was a DL about the time I was no longer allowed to wear diapers regularly anymore, which was around age 10.

At about the time I hit 11 or so, my mom started to become incontinent (and getting to the bathroom was getting much harder for her on one leg anyway), so she'd started picking up Depends for herself. I'd take a few and use them myself. I don't think she knew even though she had to notice they were going down in number awfully quick. It took til I was in my 20s before I'd start getting diapers for myself though.

I was about 13 when I first started getting into diapers for fun, though as young as 4 I tried to put one of my baby sister's diapers on and was jealous of a couple kids at the babysitter's who had to wear diapers for naptime.

My parents told me that when they had me toilet trained, they apparently kept some of my old diapers "just in case" I started bedwetting after being potty trained, which lasted until I found them and tried to diaper myself.

• Like 1

off and on bedwetter since childhood went out of diapers at age 6, back in by age 10 when little sister started potty training. been in and out of diapers since

My earliest memories of self diapering were when I was around 10 or 11 but I had been diapered when I was about 7 by my parents for a persistent bedwetting issue.

I've never been dry at night so I've pretty much been in diapers since birth. About 6 months ago I started having daytime issues so I now have some level of protection at all times. Still coming to terms with being "incotinent" rather than "bedwetter"