LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My mom found my diapers

Once you've been caught your options are unfortunately very limited. You might not want to tell her the truth about you liking diapers, but you also might not have a choice. If you lie and say that you're wetting the bed, your Mom will think there's something medically wrong with you and may drag you to a doctor. You may wind up incurring significant unnecessary medical expenses, and while your legally an adult and the doctor doesn't have to tell your mother anything, do you really want to tell him or her that you like diapers and then have to explain to your Mom why the doctor couldn't find anything, only to be taken to another doctor? Your best bet at this stage is unfortunately to come clean. You don't have a well

If she found a closed package, you can say you got it to make donation to a asylum or such. Or, if you are in schoolary age, you can say it is for a experiment for a science class about polymer. I do not garantee sucess, but it's worth trying.

Dress up in a nappy and full baby clothes. Put in a pacifier and wet and mess yourself. When she comes home from work crawl up to her saying "Mama! Mama! I done poopies in my diapy!"

I've weighed up all the options and I think this is the best one.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Elfy said:

Dress up in a nappy and full baby clothes. Put in a pacifier and wet and mess yourself. When she comes home from work crawl up to her saying "Mama! Mama! I done poopies in my diapy!"

I've weighed up all the options and I think this is the best one.

LMFAO!

this actually happened to me. while i was away my mother tried to get the printer fromatop my wardrobe and pulled down an empty packet of diapers with it.

after coming home she asked if there was a medical issue to justify the "incontinence products".

I awkardly labeled them as stress relief. she asked where i hear that and i replied "the internet where else."

after a few questions she asked if it was a fetish. I answered "i suppose"

beyond the concern about a potential medical problem and then stress it went well althgouh not particulalry comfortable for me. Now i think we're both just getting on and ignoring that descovery.

I agree with one of the above comments the question should be "how to tell your mom". The best advice I can give is DONT LIE, you just dig yourself a bigger hole. If you have some kind of hardcore diaper s&m type of fetish or major AB fetish you don't have to go that deep into detail

• 2 weeks later...