LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long will Castor Oil last for and how to stop it

Hey, so I've been wanting to use castor oil with a diaper sometime soon but after doing some reading online, I'm kind of nervous now. The reason is because people have said the effects of castor oil sometimes lasted for an additional day or two. This worries me because I can't be diapered for that long. So do you think a buttplug would stop the effects of a castor oil mess? If not, please comment any other suggestions on how I could prevent messing myself with the after effects of the castor oil. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

You also can have less reaction by taking the smallest effective dose, you can not really overdose on castor oil, even if you drank like three bottles of it , you would definitely mess like nobody's business until completely empty but it would be the same quality of emptying that the maximum dose stated on the bottle would do. During the war in Italy after Musolini came to power if you disagreed with him or spoke out against him "black shirts" would come visit you and reeducate you by beating your ass and making you drink like a quart of castor oil, you would have explosive emptying well they beat your ass.

Remember to drink plenty of liquid because castor oil can cause dehydration ( just as almost any purgative type medication).

That's why when you take Mirolax to empty your bowel for a procedure they have you use gatorade.

The difference between a "laxative" and a purgative is a laxative helps you empty the very bottom portion of your colon whereas a purgative blows everything in your system out.

Also to keep from having multiple dumps is eat lite like soup and salad in the 2 days prior to dosing and stay on liquid / low residue diet after dosing because he castor oil will speed up your system and it will want to empty again and again when you eat food ( you also missing most of the nutrition from eating because your body speeds everything through the bowels even freshly eaten food ( if you eat something that you normaly don't like say a pound of spinach 4 hours after dosing watch the diaper and you will see the spinach come flying out.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I tried to use castor oil the other day. It didn't work.. My digestive track is a lot different from other people.some one said that it takes 2 hours for it to take effect. It didn't take two hours for it to take affect, It wasn't until the next day I started feeling cramps and still couldn't go period. Every bodies body is different. Laxatives don't work on me period. Even the Liquid Magnesium laxative. Either

I tried to use castor oil the other day. It didn't work.. My digestive track is a lot different from other people.some one said that it takes 2 hours for it to take effect. It didn't take two hours for it to take affect, It wasn't until the next day I started feeling cramps and still couldn't go period. Every bodies body is different. Laxatives don't work on me period. Even the Liquid Magnesium laxative. Either

I have IBS now on a regular basis and have been for the last 5 years. It started when I was drinking dehydrated instant coffee in prison. So I figured once Im out of prison and quit drinking instant coffee the runs would quit. It still hasnt even though I quit drinking the instant coffee so it definitely is IBS. I kind of enjoy it and especially dont enjoy it when I want to poop my diapers. I want my diapers to be full of poop! not some small mess that isnt enjoyable and is a hassle to clean up just cause its a small mess. But if its a big mess and is enjoyable it isnt really a hassle to clean up.

• 2 months later...
On 6/26/2016 at 5:53 PM, Amyuser said:

Yeah castor oil for most people if they a.Take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or b. Take it at night it works quicker and can do the 2 hour type thing however the oil actually says 2 - 8 hours for the normal person, no offence but you sound as screwed up as I am ,because I have IBS-C and opiod induced Constipation, I was using 8 oral laxatives and stool softeners plus 2 generic Delco lax suppositories just to go , castor oil or the Miralax prep to clean out your colon for a procedure does not work for me well because 1. it takes about 16 hours for it to start working and I have a slow gut and incomplete emptying, so attempting a colonoscopy is futile because my whole colon doss not empty so they can't do it anyway, there are " Normal" people however that it does work in 2 - 8 journey like a charm, what has helped me cut down on the laxatives is a special form of nNaloxone or Narcan as its called which is an opiod reversal agent ( when I was a Paramedic and we got called for an overdose, people would be dead and we would give them that which causes immediate complete withdrawl and then they try to beat your face in for running there "high") However the special formulation in small doss does not cause me withdrawal and pain by negating the meds I take to control my pain,it does block and free the Mu opiod receptors in the colon so it allows me to poop without as many laxatives, I still compared to a "normal person " take huge amounts but that's simply because like you I have taken them long term so I need alot more, it always makes me wonder how people with bad heroin addictions go potty because they can't exactly go to the doctor and get this stuff to open the receptors in the bowel without revealing a drug problem because they are using street drugs versus myself that is in "palliative pain management" ( that's the fancy Medical terms for your dying with no hope,but you will not suffer as much ungodly pain before you die because we are helping you deal with it) , again please do not take offence at the screwed up comment because none was intended , you just also have and are still having as much of a rough time as myself.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Im immune to laxatives period. Because of the amount I took when I was a kid. Citrate and Miralax just runs out as water and no poop. Nothing so no point in wasting money on them. Only thing that works on me are the enemas. That is my best choice and I found a strategy for IBS to manage it. IF you want to message me about managing IBS go ahead. I got a few tips and tricks. Dont eat beef pork chicken or fish all in one day that doesn't help IBS eat chicken all in one day or for one meal other vitamins and ensures but ensures are to expensive. I know Vitamin A and C help harden stool. But you can only take it for a couple days or your IBS comes back. You have to find other vitamins to take after those couple days then switch back to Vitamin A and C. I believe Weight causes IBS and so does Acid Reflux. I didnt start having IBS till I started gaining weight.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I love the idea of castor oil, but for me, it works best in an enema. I had my gallbladder out about three years ago, and my body wasn't prepared for that much oil to enter my body. I didn't have enough bile available to handle the oil, and spent three days extremely uncomfortable but still not uncontrollably messing myself. Castor oil enemas work much better for me. The next day I'll be very nearly incontinent. Only advice for that is to not care about your enema rig because that oil will never ever be completely gone lol!

Since you had your gallbladder out I aoukd check with your doctor to see if caster oil enemas are ok for you if your bidy cant handle fats and oiley products you may be doing some damage to your body.