LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Particular timed messing

I am trying to get some help, from some pros, on how to get a big messy load, but in a time frame. I will be taking a two hour flight later this month and when I land I will have some time to myself before anyone else gets to our residence. I will have about 4.5 hours before anyone else arrives. My plan was to diaper up before my flight and take something like 60mL of

My favorite is magnesium citrate. Drink plenty of water and make sure you're wearing a PREMIUM diaper. It'll take about an hour and a half before you feel it, and about another hour before it starts forcing it's way out. If you're not used to it, it

You can also buy two 32 Oz bottles of gatorade and a bottle of Miralax pour half the bottle of Miralax into one bottle of Gatorade, drink about 10 ounces every ten minutes until gone and then slam the other bottle of Gatorade it will literally clean you out , it will start out as tons of poop and finish as Clearwater, you will need some rash cream on your butt hole d some really good diapers, Fast, Effective, and Loads of Fun if you really want a huge load to come flying out in total takes about an hour to drink it all and about 15 minutes later the fun begins.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk