LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally got the money to do it. I'm going to get an estimate from the tattoo shop about it. I am going to have: I like to wear diapers tattoo d on my right arm in japanese symbols. So In order for you to find out what it says you would literally have to chop my arm off and take it to a computer or some translator and have them decipher what it says. I'm saying japanese symbols instead, is because its just a lot better than having idiot tattoo d on

you can't translate just by an image. you would need the actual characters to be able to translate. and hell if i would let anyone take a picture.

http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Ya that's new. But still hell if I would let anyone take a picture of my arm. I'll get it soon, I'm riding past the tattoo parlor tomorrow anyhow. so I'll get a price for it tomorrow. damn that would be embarrassing if the tattoo palor man knows how to read Japanese. I cant remember since I've been drunk all most every day for two weeks. But I could of sworn I asked him if he knows how to read japanese and he said no. So I think I should be fine.

Another thing I'll add to the tattoo (You'll never know...) above the japanese symbols. So its You'll never know... I like to wear diapers. Instead of I like to wear diapers.

I told you I all ready found out it can be done, I don't know why your trying to quote what I said when I all ready looked up what rusty pins said. and your only repeating what rusty said. And again like I said before hell if I'll let someone use a camera on me. and any way the way the arm lays they wouldn't be able to get a picture. the forearm lays on the inside of your body and points towards your hips so the tattoo is not completely visible unless I lay out my arm which won't happen. and if they grab my arm and pull it out to take a picture I can just press charges for assault, there are numerous ways to solve that problem if they want to play games with someones tattoos. and you can't just point a camera at someone these days without there permission. That's why google earth blocks out faces and license plates.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/man-arrested-for-taking-normal-picture-of-woman-on-train

Thats all so why when you go in for a tattoo they got a small check box that says that if its all right for them to take a photo of your tattoo or there art right afterwards.

But anyway, I got a appointment Sunday at one for the tattoo, cost around $250.00. Google is not 100% at translating, they do not have all the japanese characters. When I translated it back it said "me such as the following to wear diapers". Glad I researched it before having google translation tattood on me. and google translates to 13 characters. I found another website for the translation of "I like to wear diapers" to 15 characters and it translated out right in google translation to "I like to wear diapers" instead of "me such as the following to wear diapers".

Not to mention people who are able to just read Japanese which is probably more than you think... Judging by your post of when you were outed about all this a few years ago it is surprisingly blas

It can be an reward if the right person finds out about it which is why I:m having it tattood on me. But since its written in japanese the risk of someone finding out is very slim. If I don:t have you:ll never know tattood on me it would even lower the risk of someone finding out or raising someones curiosity to find out. But I:ll get the whole thing tattood.

I think this is right, I got it in vertical position for my tattoo

??

????

??????

???

just print screen it paste in paint and rotate it by about 90 degrees to the right.

Hopefully i got it right.

Once I get the tattoo can I post a photo of it on here? photo of just the tattoo and my arm...

you mentioned me being outed and I mentioned that if the right person found it can be an award. One person found out from me being outed from it at work and she confronted me about it. She asked me if I liked to wear diapers I said yes. She said that was cute. I:m sure if I asked her to put a diaper on me she would of. But I really didn:t say anything else other than yes after she asked me. I just kept quiet. And thats why she probably came by my place to put a diaper on me. But because I kept quiet she decided not to press the fact she wanted to diaper me. Because I didn:t even give her my place of residency, someone else did at work. She said she was just concerned and wanted to check on me.

At the very least I would get some to translate your phrase properly to make sure it is correct!

If you are going to get it tattooed it is worth paying someone to make sure the translation is perfect.

38 minutes ago, Elfy said:

At the very least I would get some to translate your phrase properly to make sure it is correct!

If you are going to get it tattooed it is worth paying someone to make sure the translation is perfect.

I would

Yeah I have never really seen the appeal to get something tattooed in a language that I, and 99% of people around me, don't understand.

Also, the last post made me think that getting "I wear diapers" tattooed means that anyone looking at it is going to assume the tattooist or someone was playing a joke and that others will think you think its a smart phrase.

Speaking of... If someone asks you what it means what are you planing to say?

I just realized something now I have it tattood on me... I cant go out for japanese food no more. maybe Id have to order it from now on.

I mean, if someone wants to take a picture of it and put it online or translate it then they will.

You can argue about profit or not but it won't really matter since you may not even notice it and if it does end up online it will be next to impossible who put it there anyway. Just look at sites like People of Walmart. People don't ask for permission when they take photos of people.

I doubt you will get any trouble but you have made something a risk when it didn't need to be. My fianc

21 hours ago, dondiomj said:

I just realized something now I have it tattood on me... I cant go out for japanese food no more. maybe Id have to order it from now on.

Like Ive all ready said. Thats going to be the case Id have to wear a long sleeve shirt when I walk into japanese restraunt because its america, to many americans around. Even though Im american my self. But if I were to go to japan I would wear this tattoo with pride without covering it up. Plus theres been articles online about japanese women going back to diapers some of them have the AB side but others go back to diapers because its more convienent then using Kinkakushi toilets. I wouldnt blame them at age knees start hurting so its easier to use a diaper then to squat. Im sure using Kinkakushi causes health problems 40 years later just by squating. Everything has a limit and how many times you can use it before it breaks.

I am curious as to why you would show the tattoo with pride in Japan but got it tattooed in Japanese so that people wouldn't be able to recognise what it meant elsewhere. There is a strange disconnect between wanting to keep it hidden (including telling us that you can't go to Japanese restaurants) and being happy to wear it with pride.

I think Japan gets a wrong reputation when it comes to ABDL. They do have a lot of sales of adult nappies but that is primarily because of their ageing population. There is a big divide between older and younger generations there in terms of social attitudes. The younger people are less socially conservative than the older people but not to a degree that people often think. It is the same all over the world of course but according to Alice who has spent significant time in Japan there is no real difference in social attitudes among younger people as compared to anywhere else.