LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wear diapers in public, or in private only?

Only at home, would get to anxious wearing in public. I will walk around outside in the yard and front porch to get the mail and have my morning coffee, but that's as far as my bravery goes.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear mine as much as. Possible. Mainly at nite. If and when I wear during the day. I sometimes wear my onesies to hold them up. If I don't it doesn't bother me how loud they are or if they stick out of my pants. I can't can't wait to wear a romper in public with my diapers.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

As I wear diapers all the time I wear in public on a daily bases, I have only been noticed when either my diaper has leaked or I dropped a stinky load of shit in my diaper.

When in public and I shit my diaper I make a point to leave and find a place to change when in crowded areas, but if outside and few others around I make little effort to run and change asap as I enjoy messing my diaper and love the feeling of a nice loaded diaper.

• 2 months later...

I wear as often as I can. I love going out diapered. My wife will put a nice thick diaper on me before we go to dinner or out to the movies or just to hang out on the town.

• Like 1

Well since I have a wear 24/7 I'd have to say both and I don't care if anyone finds out that I'm wearing diapers (I used to be terrified someone would find out) now I'll wear 2 dry 24/7's with a booster under my cargo shorts and wet myself until I'm leaking and if people have a problem with it, well that's

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Since I can't wear diapers in my house because I live with my parents still. I will occasionally go out in public I do my best not to bother anybody if I'm messy though. If I am messsy in public I stay far away from people

hi there all. I'm new here.

I like to wear night time diapers at home and only occasionally go to the movies in a pull-up. I don't know if i'm sharing too much here, but I like to order a large soda when i go and then i don't have to leave the theater in the middle of my show.

On 7/22/2017 at 11:30 AM, DiaperedJedi said:

hi there all. I'm new here.

I like to wear night time diapers at home and only occasionally go to the movies in a pull-up. I don't know if i'm sharing too much here, but I like to order a large soda when i go and then i don't have to leave the theater in the middle of my show.

• 6 months later...
On 7/22/2017 at 9:39 AM, CalibHiggs said:

Since I can't wear diapers in my house because I live with my parents still. I will occasionally go out in public I do my best not to bother anybody if I'm messy though. If I am messsy in public I stay far away from people

When I first started with adult size diapers I lived at home and would go for a drive away from our small town and diaper up. I pretty much left people alone. So the more I wore, wearing in public didn't seem to bother me much as people don't notice. Mostly anyway. I didn't have any issues until after I gave my wife control of my diapers and their thickness. She decided when she first took over that when I bought diapers or diaper supplies my diapers must bulge and show. That took adjusting as now they were noticable. Then one day she decided all my diapers must be thick enough to have a noticable toddler buldge unless I wore to work or around family. This took a lot of adjusting. Now I don't even think about it unless on rare occasion that I see some one I know when out.