LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wear diapers in public, or in private only?

10 hours ago, yurguardianangel said:

Mostly in private but long journeys I wear any diaper including rearz.

Everyday in public would only wear drynites or some thin diaper. As would be too obvious under skinny jeans, but less noticable under tracksuit bottoms or slim cut jeans.

But thick

Update: I actually walked to the mailbox this morning while wearing a diaper. It is several blocks away, but there were letters that had to go out. So early this morning while I was waiting for my brother to leave my house, I walked to the mailbox...without incident. Not something I'd do all the time, though, and I'm not really tempted to drive or go out to stores in a diaper even though I'm sure

• Like 1

I wear as much as I can, but it is generally for comfort's sake. That means that sometimes a public situation would not be comfortable whilst padded. Other times it may not matter, so I would be fine in public!

I was lucky enough to have a job where wearing was easy, as an arts center assistant manager. It was mostly sitting behind a desk all day. Except for meetings, it was fine, without even breaking a sweat.

I only wear them privately. I'm the only person who knows I'm ABDL (my mother caught me once when I was 12 or 13, and I told a friend about it when I was maybe 10 or 11. But neither of them knew the extent of it for me. My mom just thought it was some weird fluke, and I think my friend thought it was just me sort of regressing a bit when I was 4 or 5. My friend thought it was really weird though, so after that I decided never to tell anyone else). I like keeping it that way.

Personally, I'm confident in myself and unashamed. But the world is a cruel place, and I have no desire to risk sharing my ABDL side with anyone else and having my life ruined. I'd never hear the end of that if it got around that I was into it. Plus, I feel like even meeting other ABDL folks in person would be risky and kind of weird for me. The only reason I'd want to meet another diaper lover is if that person was a woman, and if she wanted to have ABDL-type sex on a casual basis. But even then, that would be risky for me. I can only imagine what would happen if I became a public figure someday and had that used against me as blackmail. I'd hate to become the punchline of an SNL skit. I'm not sure that I'll ever risk it. I'm happy with keeping my ABDL side private.

If I'm already wearing one, it's not too wet already, and I need to go out and about, I'll keep wearing the diaper. No one notices, and if they do, they don't care.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've worn in public for many years, but in recent years it's become even more common.

As it is right now, I wear almost all the time, even when I'm around friends.

On 27/11/2016 at 8:32 AM, crdemers72 said:

For me, due to nerve damage I can count the minutes I don't wear easier than the ones I do wear. I am 24/7 and am happy to not be paralyzed :) Losing urinary continence wasn't the worst thing that could have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suffer from nerve damage caused by having undiagnosed diabetes for a long time. In fact it was starting to become incontinent that got be checked out. Like you I have to admit becoming incontinent wasn't the worst thing.

Wore to the job again tonight. This time and Abena L4. I've wet once so far but I just finished a monster so there should be more on the way. It's pretty swollen in the front and it's pretty busy in the restaurant but I haven't had any looks. 4 hours to go and I already almost made an arrest but the guy decided to leave.

• 3 months later...

Yes i wear diapers in public i wear the tab style at night and i wear the pull up style during the day so i wont be forced to go #2 in my diaper although i would love to if i could do it without being noticed