LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What causing your wetting

Seems a bit different to your other posts where you say you have occasional trouble. Now it is every time you stand up you flood? Sounds like more that occasional trouble to me.

On 1 June 2016 at 6:43 PM, ConflictedPerson2 said:

Sounds like he means that every time he does wet, it's from standing up.

Not that every time he stands up he wets.

To clear up any confusion. I usually have some sort of leakage when I stand up. I'm guessing it's to do with releasing pressure. Sometimes it's a small leak that my inco pants can handle easily but it's also happened that I have a full blown flooding. It's not very often that happens but I do need some type of protection all the time now

My issues are OAB/SI/UI, aka "mixed incontinence" and more recently called "Neurogenic Bladder". It's been life-long and my bedwetting declined from mid-teens onward, ending in my early 20's. In mid-life I was able to stay dry by constantly monitoring my bladder and 'clenching' my external sphincter closed when I felt an urge or when I moved, but that control faded and now I can't ensure dryness for any length of time. The apparent cause in me is nerve or brain related and therefore untreatable. I've given up trying to stay dry since it can't happen reliably anyway- I'd need diapers regardless so I just ignore my bladder condition now and it does its own thing.

Bettypooh

My incontinence came from not being able to move very well I have very bad knees and can get around very well. I also now have nerve damage and my legs hurt from my knees down causing my feet to be numb. Like others as soon as I stand up now I just go and can't stop it

Wet the bed every night till I was 19, stopped and actually managed to join the army. I was riding my motorcycle to a friends house in Houston tx when I was stationed at hood. One minute I was entering the Houston city limits, the next I was waking up in the hospital. Got back to hood and was told to report to neurology when I got back. Went through the "proper" channels and the aid station just sent me back to work saying I looked fine. Was about a year later I started having urge incon. Had the feeling like I had to go all the time that wouldn't go away after using the facilities that slowly went away and I no longer ever get that feeling. Also have gerd/acid reflux and ibs. Manage most of that through diet.. Sigh.. I soo miss italian..

• 3 weeks later...

My "Uncontrolled" wetting seems to be an after effect of my 'roid surgery. I'll usually wet for about 30mins to an Hour after a BM and then regain most of my control until the next BM with only a few dribbles.

Speaking of ice , I will guaranteed flood when I go from someplace warm to cold even if I just cathed and was wearing a clean diaper to the Doctors all that goes out the window in the cold. I wonder why I even try going to the Doctors in a clean one , what am I expecting a frigging Medal?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My story is similar to others. About 11 years ago, I had a kidney stone removal procedure that went bad. I semi-woke up in an ambulance heading to the ER from the surgery center, with an oxygen mask on my face and a long string sticking out of my you-know-what attached to a stent deep inside. I had no control for several months and finally got some daytime back (but never regained it at night). Then about 5 years ago, I fell from a pickup bed to a concrete driveway, flat on my back. I'm still resisting diapers 24/7 but I suspect it is only a matter of time.