LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Guys! Diaper Depot ATL,GA Update!

Hey everyone, I made this post in two other categories on here already, I dont know how many people actually read the Trades and company Reviews on here, But I started my mission a month ago to have a store in Georgia Carry ABDL products such as

• Like 2

We'll be driving through Atlanta in late June and may stop by if it's anything like close to where we'll be driving. Do you have any photos of the store front or even inside? Photos of the front will help with finding the place too.

They might not have been there at the time, they did move to this location pretty recently I think. As for the strip mall that you see when you type the address into Google Maps, that is indeed the right place.

Does this Diaper Depot owner do mail website ordering ?

Thinking back to those mittens you have - possible

On 09/05/2016 at 5:36 PM, FretaBWet said:

Why not type the address into Google maps and look at the street view?

Hugs,

Freta

The shops are too far away from the road to see though, as

Guys, I just got home from diaper depot and picked up a case of little paws and a half of case of space diapers.

Here is some pictures of inside the store for everyone too see, When you get off the exit, there is a planet fitness the store is in the shopping center next to planet fitness and taco bell.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Showing support as a community is the best thing we can do to keep this sort of thing alive.

And you know that is why I started my mission is to ultimately make this community a happy place and a safe place for people who need this. I love wearing my diapers and my baby clothes and I am not ashamed to call myself an ABDL.When I told helen about this she jumped on board immediately about helping this community and I will continue to help in the best way possible. Guys all I ask is for everyone who goes to the store to show them respect and not to use vulger to her or anyone working there. The support that has been given to the store in the last month is awesome and I thank everyone who has gone to the store and purchased from there. As long as people