Shout Out ! Where Ya From ?

Pinky

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shadowfalls19

Hi There,

Im from the Albany NY area, im new to this whole adult baby/sissy lifestyle, would like to really become a sissy baby, have already started a doll collection, have yet to try on sissy clothes as i dont have any. I try and wear diapers as much as possible but its hard cause at the moment i still living at home.

Mattie

Hi There,

Im from the Albany NY area, im new to this whole adult baby/sissy lifestyle, would like to really become a sissy baby, have already started a doll collection, have yet to try on sissy clothes as i dont have any. I try and wear diapers as much as possible but its hard cause at the moment i still living at home.

Mattie

Hi mattie, I am a lot older and I am in the same situaton, just getting started, I have had these feelings a very long time, just decideing what to buy is difficult, there are so many things you need to know about sizes, and what to buy, I look at stuff, and can't make a decision, I hate to buy stuff and find out I bought the wrong things, because none of this is cheap, well good luck, hope it go's good for you....B

Hi! My name's Glenn, I'm in Somerset, NJ and I'm a 44 y.o. DL and a CD. I'm married and my wife knows and lets me play. I usually wear pretty ladies panties under my street clothes, everyday. I prefer them over boys briefs unless I'm in a grouchy mood. NJ can do that to ya.

I usually wear disposable diapers to bed and whenever I go out, other than work. I wet and mess them without a problem - its natural- and I totally enjoy the babyish feelings. I'm not at all gay but I really like hanging out with guys who are into the same thing as I am. I need to express my femininity and my babyhood too.

I'm more of a closet CD but LOVE the rare chance to dress up as a teenager in diapers or young woman in diapers. Wish I had more friends in my area to hang out with on occasion. I like shopping for these things - do you?

Bye!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

HEYA

I'm from Surbiton, Near London UK

Although i'm moving soon to Plymouth, down in the West Country of UK

Though i needed to add one more to the UK count seems we are a little few and far between on here!

giggles

lucy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...