LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preschool game apps

So I played two preschool games on my brother in law, dad's tablet today. His dad handed me his tablet to play some games and he suggested a game to me. It was grandma's preschool and then on my own I played Fishing with Grandpa. (Of course no one knows about this Fetish I like: so my reaction of course was but these are little kid games)

Maybe they do know.. Seems kinds weird they'd say here play some preschool games, I know I wouldn't play them. Who knows. Everyone's family is different I just know how I'd act lol.. if at family dinner they offer you a bottle then say ha ha funny..

• Like 1

I don't seem them hardly ever. That's why I didn't act funny about it. I just did it cause I was bored. And they wouldn't know about it because they aren't around me enough to know. All of what I read and do containing abdl is on my phone. Which only two people know and they live out of state so...

Thought maybe your parents might know something and maybe they talked or something. I just know I would've been embarrassed and worried they do know about this.. I definitely wouldn't have played the games.. To me I would think hmm that's weird that a 18 year old girl is playing preschool games. That's just me lol.

My mom doesn't know. I know she doesn't. I think he just suggested it just to suggest it to be honest. Honestly he has quiet a few grandkids and he's soft spoken. I think it's just the way he is. Idk.