LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Followed by banned user

Was it UltimateGemma? They followed me too (a few hours ago...not sure when they were banned) and sent me a weird message asking me to be their baby and tried to send me a broken link to pics of them (obviously didn't go)

They were looking for people to scam. So if you did get a message from them I would advise you to disregard it. Remember people, anyone who signs up and messages you out of the blue wanting you to be their baby are likely not doing it out of the kindness of their heart!

They are banned and they shouldn't be able to message or follow anyone. There is a chance they messaged or followed you before they were banned, if it was after they were banned then that is a problem because clearly they shouldn't be able to do that.

18 hours ago, mamabug said:

Was it UltimateGemma? They followed me too (a few hours ago...not sure when they were banned) and sent me a weird message asking me to be their baby and tried to send me a broken link to pics of them (obviously didn't go)

Yes, it was.

• 9 months later...

Mainly people posing as Mommy's to get close to other users and then saying "Oh, if you want to be my baby you will have to send me a load of money so I can get stuff ready for you." or "You can be my baby but you must sign up for this premium site."

Basically just people here solely to try and prise money out of ABDL's through dishonesty.