LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did It All Start?

How old were you when you first discoverd an interest in diapers?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you first discoverd an interest in diapers?

• 0-7
    • 7-12
    • 13-18
    • 19-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-45
    • 46-55
    • 56-65
    • above 65

• 4 months later...

I knew at age 5 that I was stimulated by the thickness of cloth diapers - there were no disposables back then - and the "crinkly" sound of plastic pants. I was frustrated until age 12 when I figured out how to simulate being "diapered" again, and once I had my first orgasm in that "package", I was hooked, especially since being in a diaper was the ultimate in stimulation for me!

22 hours ago, tom49461 said:

I knew at age 5 that I was stimulated by the thickness of cloth diapers - there were no disposables back then - and the "crinkly" sound of plastic pants. I was frustrated until age 12 when I figured out how to simulate being "diapered" again, and once I had my first orgasm in that "package", I was hooked, especially since being in a diaper was the ultimate in stimulation for me!

That is basically a carbon copy of my start!  I wet the bed until about 6 years old, wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night and when I was about 4-1/2 to 5 years old I remember becoming excited one night that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants.  That feeling never left really me and when I was about 12 I used a couple Pampers I swiped from visiting relatives diaper bags in my underwear and had my first orgasm.  That really hooked me on diapers at that point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't remember much before I was 4 or 5, but with my terrible bladder control I always wanted to be in diapers :thumbsup: I daydreamed about it and in reality it should have happened but my Dad wouldn't hear of it :bash: So instead I got to suffer the social stigma of pantswetting which essentially ruined the rest of my life :crybaby:

Bettypooh

• Sad 1
  • 3 weeks later...

When I was 6-8 my brother wet the bed and I decided to try one on and wet it after that I became hooked but when my brother stopped wetting the bed I lost my supple then when I was about 11 my baby cousin was born and at 12 I took a diaper from my grandma's house that she had there for the baby and every time I get the chance to take one of my cousin's diapers but they are really small so I have to tape it together

i was about six or so and had an accident at daycare. since these things happen what the day care would do was wrap you in a sheet kind of like a toga while they washed your clothes, but they were out of clean sheets. so one of the teachers took me to the back by where 3-year-old were, put me on a changing table, stripped my shorts and underwear off and tried to put me in a diaper. i tried to fight her off because i was too big for a diaper, but she held my hands down and put me in one anyway. then she sent me outside to play with all the other kids. i'm out there standing as far away from everyone as i can i a shirt, a pair of shoes, and a diaper, pulling my shirt down as best as i could to cover it up. i was very embarrassed and humiliated by it, but at the same time oddly excited and for some reason found the diaper very comfortable. since both my parents worked i was usually one of the last kids to be picked up, so every once and a while i'd sneak off to the 3-year-old area and steal a diaper and put it in my bag.

since i had bed wetting issues growing up i'd always have to wear goodnites to sleep, but whenever i could i'd get my hands on a real diaper and wear it for fun. since part of the excitement of wearing diapers comes from the fear of being caught and/or wanting to be seen, growing up i'd create ways to have to wear one. basically just get my sister who's a couple years younger to play truth or dare, and when she couldn't think up a dare (which was often) i'd casually suggest something "get you a coke, run around the house five times, wear a diaper...", and every time she'd pick the diaper (or panties if i suggested that because i wanted to wear female clothes) and every time i'd "not that, its so humiliating" as i'd go an put on one.

It might be my earliest memory. I was in toilet training, my dad took me and brother and sister to the grocery store, and before we left he asked my if I wanted underwear or a diaper. Of course I chose the diaper!

As we were checking out, he asked if any of us needed to use the restroom before we drove home. I said I did, and he laughed and said, “Honey, you’re wearing a diaper.” The checkout lady smirked. I did as I was told and filled the seat of my diaper before we reached the car.

I think I chose the diaper because I liked them more than underwear even before I was fully in underwear. Once out of diapers, I wanted back in them. And I was intensely jealous when my mother babysat neighborhood babies during my pre-school years after I was out of diapers, She’d change them in the living room. I felt they were stealing attention from my mother that should have belonged to 4-year-old me.  

I remember one Saturday around that age going downstairs early and taking one of those diapers from the hall closet and holding it against myself under the giant T-shirt I wore to bed. It was underwhelming.

But I remained interested, and after my mom stopped sitting for those kids I’d check the closet for diapers and was disappointed there were none.

In the nursery bedroom of the family lake house there was a diaper in a dresser drawer for years. I always chose that bedroom (still do). One thanksgiving when we were down there, I finally took it out, snuck it into the bathroom, and peed in it while holding it against me. I was in middle school.

Also in middle school, when I discovered masturbation, I would picture this cute girl in my class, Stephanie, who once told a story about her dad spanking her, being spanked in a diaper. I preferred that image to imagining her in any other circumstance or wearing anything else, or nothing else, while being spanked. My fascination with spanking predates puberty as well, but puberty is when diapers and spanking became sexual for me.

In 7th grade I got the internet for the first time and immediately searched for “girls in diapers.” I figured out I wasn’t alone. That was the tale end of DPF, and I recall a story about a teen named Ritchie being hypnotized into being a baby by his younger brother. His mother and girlfriend babied him, and at the end the younger brother gets jealous and hypnotizes himself.

I made makeshift diaper sometimes out of multiple pairs of underwear and a trash bag around this age.

In 8th grade, I faked bed wetting to get diapers, and I kept that up on and off for four years, telling my mom the problem came back every time the urge to wear became greater than my embarrassment. I went to the doctor for it several times over the years and lied. I was the one who suggested diapers, and my mom said no but quickly saw the light. She got me pull ups, and they leaked, and the next time I asked for tape on diapers. I still remember my first night back in pull ups, my mom gently knocking and asking if I needed help. I wish I had said yes. The next morning I asked her what to do with the pull up, and she looked incredulous when she told me to throw it away. Then she realized what I was asking and gave me a grocery bag to wrap it in. I left a towel on my bed the next morning on top of the leak, and she confronted me about it when I got home. Did I forget to tell her something that morning?

I printed off stories and pictures and kept them with my diaper stash in a backpack in my closet, which mom found and went through. I don’t know if she ever put two and two together. I got caught or nearly caught in other minor ways over the years, but never straight out seen in a diaper.

In high school I would buy diapers and go down to the lake house alone to enjoy them for the weekend. Senior year I stole a package of Medline diapers from the nursing home I volunteered at, as well as a couple reusables. Those were my first non-drugstore grade diapers.

I was 16 when my sister graduated from high school. The family had a minor stomach bug going around. The night of her graduation party, while she and her girlfriends were asleep downstairs, I was wearing a diaper my mother didn’t know about (sometimes I’d buy my own and not tell her I was bedwetting), and I filled my diaper with a formless and huge BM. Cleaning up quietly in the middle of the night, without a shower wand, was hard. I didn’t get caught, and I can’t recall how I disposed of the diaper the next morning. Wasn’t my first time messing, but was an order of magnitude messier.

I didn’t wear my first semester of college away in a dorm, but the following fall I was in an apartment with my sister and wore in my room. She graduated that December, and I had high quality disposable and cloth diapers on the way to my apartment before she even walked in her graduation ceremony. My brother and his now-wife stayed in my room that weekend while I slept on the couch. I told them not to snoop as the boxes under my bed were Christmas presents. They were, for me.

Once I was living on my own in college, I wore whenever I wanted and always have since, with a couple hiatuses. Never did binge and purge though, or felt guilty. Felt guilty about lying to mom, in retrospect.

So I guess it started around age 2, stayed of interest throughout childhood, became much more interesting and arousing with puberty, and has remained one of my life’s consistent pleasures - emotional, sexual - since then. 

Please pardon typos. Too long to proofread.

• 2 weeks later...

I was 5 or 6, visiting family in Idaho, my cousin was still in diapers. While everyone was outside in the backyard enjoying the weather I went inside to use the bathroom and snuck one of my cousin's diapers and used it. Not knowing what to do with it afterwards I tried to flush it down the toilet. That was my first time, after that it wasn't until I was 11 or 12, I got some from a friends house, his brother was disabled, his mom offered them to me as I had admitted to being a bedwetter and was staying the night, though I didn't wear one that night I did take a few home. Shortly later I bought some Attends from the store where I went to school.

The rest is history.

I was a bedwetter and very late potty trainer growing up. I really didn't know at that time that I was interested in deing diapered but I obviously was. I wore diapers until age 4 and then training pants after that (The cloth kind with snaps on the sides). I remember vividly getting them changed. When I was 6 or 7, mom put me in disposables (Pampers) for the first time. It was about 1977. I remember her checking my diaper when I would wake up in the morning. I also remember pooping in my night diaper or training pants many many times. I was still pooping in my pants at age 9. I stopped wetting the bed at about age 11. A year or so later, I had desires to wear a diaper again. I started wetting the bed again and have ever since. Mom didn't immediately put me back in diapers. She covered my matress, and later replaced with a waterbed. I took various opportunities to have accidents (car trips, outings when a bathroom wasn't close by) My mom has said before that I have gone in my pants more than any kid on the planet! LOL. I loved the feeling!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dougie1970 said:

I was a bedwetter and very late potty trainer growing up. I really didn't know at that time that I was interested in deing diapered but I obviously was. I wore diapers until age 4 and then training pants after that (The cloth kind with snaps on the sides). I remember vividly getting them changed. When I was 6 or 7, mom put me in disposables (Pampers) for the first time. It was about 1977. I remember her checking my diaper when I would wake up in the morning. I also remember pooping in my night diaper or training pants many many times. I was still pooping in my pants at age 9. I stopped wetting the bed at about age 11. A year or so later, I had desires to wear a diaper again. I started wetting the bed again and have ever since. Mom didn't immediately put me back in diapers. She covered my matress, and later replaced with a waterbed. I took various opportunities to have accidents (car trips, outings when a bathroom wasn't close by) My mom has said before that I have gone in my pants more than any kid on the planet! LOL. I loved the feeling!

I used to love wetting my self as a kid.

• 1 month later...

I think i was around 18 when it happend and although i'm not really sure what first sparked my interest i think it was hearing about diaper lovers in a documentary about fetishes.