LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did It All Start?

How old were you when you first discoverd an interest in diapers?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you first discoverd an interest in diapers?

• 0-7
    • 7-12
    • 13-18
    • 19-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-45
    • 46-55
    • 56-65
    • above 65

I guess my interest in diapers actually started a little earlier than I voted on. I remember a time when I was 5 and my brother was 1, a female friend of mine and I snuck into my brother's room and took a couple of his Pampers diapers. We then went back to my room and put the diapers on over our pants. I don't know how I remember that time, but I do. Then I had a few bedwetting accidents. My parents threatened to put my brother and I back into diapers if we didn't stop wetting the bed. I stopped almost immediately. I wish I had kept it going though because at that time there were no such things as Pull-ups or Goodnights. It was just plain old baby diapers. I wish I would have been put back into Pampers. I look back now and I probably would have enjoyed being in diapers again. That really got my interest in diapers going and as they say, the rest is history. I have been wearing diapers ever since whenever I get the chance.

I think I've been a DL since I was finally potty trained at the age of three. I simply didn't want to give them up. I used to bundle up layers of underpants and pretend they were Diapers since I was very young. I didn't actually start using Diapers until I was old enough to drive to the store and buy my own while I was home alone. Its always been my favorite secret activity. So I guess I've been wearing diapers since I was 17 in the official sense. It was only recently that I discovered that Adult Diapers are just like the baby ones. I always thought they were more like padded underwear or something so I always used Goodnites, until recently when I made the most pleasent use of Adult Diapers. I've been a regular on this site ever since. I love wetting them and making quick forays into the public eye while wearing a thick wet diaper.

• 4 months later...

When I was 6 we stayed over at my mom's friends house who had a boy that was a year or two older than me and a cute girl of 5. The next morning she was the only one in the bedroom and the door was closed. So I knocked and she let me in. She was around the corner hiding in her closet. She came out and was completely naked and trying to put on this diaper. Well I tryed to help her put it on and it was to small. Then my mom knocked on the door, came in and saw what we were up to and she didn't say anything.

I can remember numerous times throughout my childhood trying to put diapers on agian, but always being too afraid of being caught. I wet the bed until I was seven but I used to look foward to diaper time every night when mom would put one on me. I even used to try to extend the new diaper feel in the morning but pulling at the elastic leg guards to try vainly to streatch the compressed abosorbant material back out. Even before then, when I was being potty trained, I argued with my grandma about why I couldnt keep going in my diaper.

I was 13. My dad had an obsessive girlfriend at the time, and he mentioned to me that she wanted to take care of him (he had a back injury) and that she'd bring him meals in bed, and he could use a diaper so he didn't have to get up.

I thought it sounded pretty weird, but I also got to wondering what it felt like to wear a diaper. I think I would've wondered about it eventually, even if the concept of diaper-wearing hadn't come up then. Anyway, I made my own out of plastic bags, toilet paper, paper towels, and things like that. I did that a couple of times and wet it. It was kindof interesting, but after that summer, I didn't think much about doing it again.

I was 18 when I started thinking about it again, and nearly 19 when I tried it again, that time with a real diaper. I found that experience quite nice, not merely interesting.

• 2 months later...

I had a desire to wear a diaper ever since I could remember. When I was 4, I used to ask my grandmother to tell me stories of the time I wore diapers. Secretly, I remember fantasizing that one day my mom or grandmother would come home with diapers and put me in one since I asked about it so much.

One time they came home with a package. I asked them what it was and they said diapers. My grandmother was babysitting my cousin at the time, and I asked who they were for. She said they were for me and I got pretty excited at the thought, but I didn't say anything to her about their presence. Too bad she never put them on me, I dont know what I wouldve done, lol.

But the first time I ever got to wear a diaper was only a few months ago when I rented my own apartment. I was so excited to get my CVS store diapers. Boy did those things suck, especially since that first one was the sorriest attempt at a fastening job anyone has ever seen... :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

It started for me when I was around 16. I remember at that age watching my aunt, when she was visiting my mom at our house, change the diapers of my toddler nephew. It seemed to be a ritual that both of them enjoyed.

My aunt was very systematic about the way she changed him. First, she'd lay out the changing pad with the juvenile print pattern on the floor, place my nephew right on it, sweetly baby-talk to him, go to her diaper bag and pull out and unfold a new Pamper, then undo the soiled Pamper my nephew, pull up his legs, slide out the soiled Pamper, slide the new one on, powder him up, re-fasten...standard diaper changes in every respect.

Occasionally my doting mother or sometimes my very curious younger sisters and their girlfriends, would come over, sit down by the changing pad, and watch the diaper changes taking place. It just seemed that my nephew enjoyed being changed...it's as if he was revelling in being changed, pampered, being made a fuss over...being in the diaper changing limelight so to say.

Adding to the growing interest I was finding in diapers, was the implicit enjoyment my aunt, mother, and sisters seemed to have in either changing my nephew's diaper or watching it being changed. I found it somewhat attractive how my aunt had this look of total love and contentment about her when she was changing my nephew's diaper...she seemed to be a mother who clearly was enjoying being a mother. This look of contentment and love was also common among my mother and my sisters as they watched...it's almost like they wanted to be doing the diaper changing.

At some point, after watching my aunt change my nephew many times, I started to fantasize that I was focus of the attention, love, and pampering of a diaper-changing female with another female eagerly watching me being changed. Usually I would fantasize that my aunt was changing me, but often I would fantasize that a couple of female classmates of mine from school were doing the changing and watching. I had the desire to be diaper changed, pampered, powdered, loved, and be made the center of attention that my nephew was receiving. It just looked so neat and I wanted to experience it.

I even thought about a couple of times, but never did, about telling my aunt, while she was changing my nephew, that I'd like to be changed again..I never worked up the nerve. I wasn't going to ask her outright for her to change me, but I thought about bringing up the subject of my desire to be a baby and be diapered again and maybe, just maybe, she'd ask me if she would like her to change me. I doubt that she would have obliged...but again, maybe she would have...she was the one with the "wild side" in our family. It would have never hurt to have asked. All she could have said was no..and if she had said yes, my fantasy would have been fulfilled a lot sooner than when it finally, FINALLY!, happened at age 32.

• 2 weeks later...

i remember as a little kid i was 3 and in my dresser were vinle panties, i wet the bed, but i didnt wear diapers to bed. i tried to put them on but they didnt fit. i liked the way they felt and smelled. i wet the bed until high school however i didnt wear diapers to bed after i was potty trained. i missed out :(

my sister was born when i was 7 and i remember takeing her diapers at times and tried to put them on, but i was too big.

ive always had an interest in diapers as early as i remember.

• 2 weeks later...

I first noticed my interest in diapers when I was back in kindergarden (dont remember exact age). I just remember when I was at the kindergarden school, I knew where they kept the diapers, and I'd always be going to the bathroom to get one and put it on. Eventually the kindergarden teacher people found out what I was doing and my parents found out, so I stopped (until recently that is :-).

every since i can remember i was in love with diapers when i was really little (age 5) i went into foster care, the first place i went had alot of little brothers and sisters i could get diapers either off of or get the diapers they havent put on yet (most of the time they was dry when i took them from them) lol i dont know why i like them but i always have i went on taking them from diaper bags, diaper hiding places (like under the bathroom counter) and where ever else i could find them

time went on and about 9yo (i think) i got me a gf and some reason she was kindof intrested in sex (this isnt my first time with the whole sex experiance {i was molested a couple of times b4 this}) so i thought i would ask her to do something for (with) me, i brought out a diaper and asked her to put it on, she kindof looked at me like umm okay she put it on (it was alittle small) she said it doesnt fit so i said u could pull ur panties up over them and it would be okay (she pulled them up) and she said now what? i asked her to piss in it (i think she was kindof wierded out by it, but she did) i started feeling up on her and we ended up doin it

she ended up liking the whole experiance i guess because i went back there about 6mnths ago got back in touch with her and she is an ab now!! :D i wish i could have stayed at the foster home longer than 3months tho cause i just got to know her after the first month and a half i was there (6wks) i could have gotten raised with a fellow ab :crybaby:

I think I've always been interested in diapered and being a baby. Around 5 or so I can remember playing in the playpen with my cousin. I don't remember how old she was, but she could walk and still wasn't potty trained. We were playing with her baby toys when she stood at the playpen rail she got a look of concentration on her face. As I watched, I realized that she was pooping. After a moment or two she went back to playing as if nothing had happened. I remember thinking how great it would be to do that. I did need to go, so I decided I'd do just a little to see how it felt. I stood and pushed. Oops, once it started, I couldn't stop and totally messed my pants. When my aunt and my mom came in about 10 minutes later I tried to pretend nothing happened, but both of us were found out. My cousin got her diaper changed. I'd like to say I got cleaned up and put into a diaper too, but what really happened was that I got marched home, cleaned up and then spanked. I still wanted to be a baby and in diapers like my cousin, but I didn't do anything like that again for quite a while

• 1 year later...

I was definitely fascinated with diapers by the time I was 3... I remember at the preschool I went to, they had a shelf with three boxes of Pampers in various sizes, and I used to stare longingly at them. Whenever one of the younger kids who weren't toilet trained yet had their diapers changed, I would just burn with envy. Pampers were fairly new on the market then, and I hadn't worn them as a baby; I remember watching their commercials and asking my mom what they felt like, hoping she'd get me some to try, but I guess it was too subtle for her. Or maybe she knew what I was asking for, but was brushing me off.

I'm not sure why I had this fascination... but I think it was because I always tried to act very mature and grown-up--using big words and playing the big kids' games and repeating sophisticated jokes I'd heard and pretending I understood them. I started to miss the feeling of just being myself, and the last time I'd had that feeling was when I still in diapers... so I started to think of diapers as a symbol of freedom and comfort, and wanted to wear them again to get those feelings back.

I didn't start with diapers, but useing a whole bunch of tighty whiteies, and started wetting them, them makeing folded diapers out of peices of cloth, then came toddler plastic pants, it was a tight squeeze, but they just fit, and I started wetting in those, for me it was later in life in my late 20's.

it all started for me after I fell from that trailer load of pipe in 99' from that day on I haven't been without them I do remember times when I was youngr and being threatened to be put back in them but it never happened... as for now I'm happy with where I am and what shape I'm in.

however, if I could go back I'd prolly never had taken that load of pipe and prolly never would have been in this position now, oh well you lif=ve and learn...

I remember finding an old package of diapers lying around when I was 9 or so. I was instantly drawn to it and put one on. My sister noticed and I was really embarrassed and I didn't think about it until later. When I was in high school, I found out that my attraction was normal and shared by lots and lots of people. I went online, became educated about DLs and when I was in college began occasionally wearing and wetting diapers as a way to cope with the stresses of young adult life.

My interest came about when I was put into goodnites for my bedwetting. At first I didn't like them... like most kids, then I realized how comfy they were and i would wet them on purpose... I then started to wear them after I woke up, and then I stopped wetting my bed and my parents took them away. Now I wear them strictly for fun.

• Like 1
  • 9 years later...

My interest in diapers started when I was a young boy and I saw two boys my age wearing nothing but a diaper, I wanted so much to be in a diaper and did everything I could to be put back into diapers.

i wore diapers as often as I could growing up, when I turned 18 and got my first job I purchased a case of Pampers and I have been wearing diapers since.

Always was interested in nappies but not started using them again until I was travelling for work. I like using them fully, wee and poo, but only do this when staying in hotels

• 1 month later...

i never really stopped having an interest, i think. it severely waned for about 10 years or so, but i don't think it ever went away. i've been told i was very hard to potty train. i didnt want to give up my diapers! i didnt want to have to stop playing or watching tv or whatever to go to the bathroom. it was only after i was finally potty trained