LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lawsuits and Mobiles(OPEN advanced RP, paragraphs only please)

(As a side note, please shoot me a PM or comment here(preferably comment here, since the PM system hasn't worked well for me lately) if you're interested. I'm not big into sexual stuff(I don't mind it, though),

(I'm going to start this out.)

Miles Patterson left work late, when the sky was jet black and the air was colder than ice. He shivered, pulling his red tie into place and folding his arms in an attempt to cover up his terror. That night, he had been tailed by a strange vehicle with an empty car seat in the back, and he wanted it to stay as far away from him as possible. Unfortunately, the vehicle was parked right outside the office, and he couldn't see who was inside, just a hazy silhouette. Anger compelled him to stomp towards the black van, and slam his clenched fist against the window, yelling to the man within, "You listen to me, you bloody psychopath; I hope you have a great fucking reason for doing this shit! I've had a long day, and the last thing I need is some psychotic freak stalking me at work!" He ended his long-winded rant with the stamp of a foot, red-faced and crying with anger and fear, lower lip protruding from his pale face. Miles' soft, flaxen hair fell into his red-rimmed, puffy eyes, and his entire body was shaking. Wetness began to trickle down his pant leg, and the reek of urine stung his nose, when he felt the warm liquid

• 2 weeks later...

Jason Van De Kamp was a tortured soul. The man had lost his only son, his precious baby boy, not too long ago. It was a tragic accident, but he had been mistakenly identified as a killer. He was sent to prison, where his wife divorced him and his older daughter refused to speak to him. Even after he was acquitted and let out of prison, no one believed him. He was ready to seek revenge on the man that put him behind bars. He followed the man and watched as he angirly shouted and cursed. This was the man who had ruined his life. The man who was about to give him back everything he had ever wanted. He rolled down the window and saw the man had soiled himself. All he could do was smirk as he grabbed a taser. "Daddy doesn't like it when his little boy talks to him that way." He tazed the young lawyer and watched as he fell on the floor shaking, soon falling unconcious.

Miles wasn't expecting the man to respond in such a way; the words sent a chill down his spine, and before he could ask what he meant by "little boy", something was plunged into his back. The shock from the weapon made him cry out, and collapse to the pavement, twitching and convulsing briefly before everything went dark. As he was hefted up from the ground

Jason could hear the screaming and crying coming from the crib. A smirk grew across his face. "My baby boy must be up," he said, with a twinkle in his eye. It had only been 10 minutes, but he didn't mind. The sooner he could torture...erm nurture his little boy, the better. He grabbed a paddle and tucked it into his back pocket, just in case. Around his bet loop, he had other things like a taser and pills to keep the baby calm and not hurting daddy.

"You will not cure at me Emmett! That is not how babies talk!" Jason said. He laughed. "You, go to the cops? You're just a baby. I've gotten rid of any shred of evidence of who you are. I wrote an e-mail to your boss, you resigned. You see, you feel so bad about the fact that you caused a man to lose so many years of his life, it was eating you up at night. And you were going to do everything in your power to repay him." He walked over to the rocking chair and sat down. "Before Daddy

Miles shivered when the man informed him that not only had he gotten rid of all shreds of evidence pointing to whom he was, but he was supposedly resigned from his job. That was when he whimpered, speaking softly through his pacifier, "Buh I no wanna wesign, an' I notta baby." Tears formed in his eyes, and as he squirmed and tugged at his thick diaper, he was forced to listen as the man spoke. The fairy tale made his heart pound in his chest and his lower lip quiver with indignation; how was he supposed to know that he'd wrongfully convicted the guy? Jason's fingerprints had been on the weapon used to kill the infant, and the supposed culprit had somehow covered his tracks, so he didn't think much of the story at the time of the trial. It was just a case that went wrong; he thought Jason had really killed his innocent baby, all the evidence pointed to that, and he'd made a mistake, albeit an easy one to make, while looking it over.

Jason watched as Miles threw his tantrum, screaming and cursing and trying to escape. He was silent through all of it, especially after the lawyer pissef himself. This man was already getting all of the payback that he deserved. Never again could he ever hurt another father.

Miles cried out in shock when the taller man hefted him up by his ankles, and shivered with terror as he was scolded and popped in the mouth. He squirmed, trying desperately to get away, but the man's grip was far too strong, and he was appalled to see that he'd been thrown over his lap like a rag doll. The degraded man kicked and sobbed, but the tears would only continue to flow; his wet diaper was torn off with such force that he began to shiver, terrified at what was to come. That was when the heavy wooden paddle was slammed down on his exposed bottom so hard it made him cry louder. By the time this bastardized freak was done berating him for being a naughty baby boy, he was hoarse, and could only reach out, weakly sobbing as he was spanked. Once the man called him "Daddy's baby boy" and informed him that he'd behave for Daddy like a proper baby, he sniffled, and covered his head with his trembling hands.

Miles whimpered and squirmed when the man knelt in front of him, tickling his chin. He stayed quiet and listened to Daddy speak, informing him that he'd been a very naughty baby, one deserving punishment. The diapered man squirmed again, wincing as he felt his aching stomach begin

Miles whined when he was slapped on the hands and scolded, but held his tongue. The naked man-baby drew back, with tears brimming in his eyes, and watched as Daddy diapered him in an especially thick diaper. Once the man removed his own boxers and informed him of the rules-as if he needed any-Miles squirmed nervously, blushing red as a beet. When the awkward, one-sided

Jason moaned out in ecstasy as Miles sucked his penis. It grew bigger in the boys mouth and he could feel the baby drinking his cum. "Yes, yes, yes," he moaned. "What a good baby. Yes, yes, YES! You sure know how to make Daddy happy. Oh maybe you're not so naughty after all." He didn't want this to end. He wanted it to last forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason smiled as Miles cooed babyishly and then began to play with the mobile above him. He looked just like a real baby would. "Does Daddy's baby like his mobile?" He cooed. He laughed when Miles snapped out of it in embarrassment. "And what a polite little baby you are." He tickled his chin and grinned. Then the begging started. He didn't say anything, mostly because Miles wasn't being naughty, he was acting like a scared little child who just wanted Daddy to listen to him and not leave him. He was pale as a sheet and shaking as he spoke behind his pacifier. He wanted to go home, but he was home. This was his home, here with his daddy.

Miles curled up, burying his face into the older mans' chest as he was told that Daddys' baby boy was upset, and didn't protest when he was carried into the bathroom. What was the point in getting spanked a second time? He stared at the childish ducky-themed towels and closed his eyes, letting the man remove his thick diaper. Struggling would make everything worse; he wasn't surrendering, he just couldn't fight right now, not after he felt so disgusting and sick. The shivering baby remained pale as a sheet, leaning back as water ran into the tub and he was placed within its confines.

Jason continued to wash off his body. "Well Emmy Bear, maybe we could go outside tomorrow. But for now, it seems that you're sick. You need to cuddle up inside and relax with Daddy. In fact, I'll be taking your tempy after this." He knew that the puke had come from Miles' anxiety, but this is what a daddy did. "Daddy doesn't know why his precious baby got so sick." He finished washing him and then stood him up. He grabbed permanent shaving creme and lathered up his body. "Obviously baby still think he's a big boy, look at all this hair! Babies only have the hair on their head, Emmett." He lathered the creme all over his body and then produced a razor.

Miles shivered when he was stood up and lathered with shaving creme. Before he could react, Daddy began to shave away his body hair, leaving him completely bare and soft. He sobbed pathetically when he saw the label on the creme; he wasn't planning on not having any body hair! He wasn't about to get himself cut, however, and had no choice but to stay perfectly still, crying like a big baby. Miles sniveled when Daddy told him that he was just an itty-bitty baby, and rubbed at his tear-filled eyes with both fists to keep tears from escaping. As he was cooed at by Daddy, the bare-skinned man let out a coo of his own, cursing himself for not realizing sooner what Daddy said.

"Oh Pookie, nothing's wrong, this is just how babies are," Jason cooed, picking him up. "Let's get you into some jammies." He looked down at his doll like face. "Oh you are just so adorable. I could just eat you up! Yes I could, yes I could!" He laid kisses all over his face and poked his nose. "You're Daddy's wittle dolly aren't you?" He carried him into the bedroom and strapped him down on the changing table. He slid a large fluffy white diaper under his bottom and taped it on, nice and tight. He then grabbed a pair of blue footie pajamas with teddy bears all over them

Miles wasn't even close to prepared for what happened next; the giant, fluffy diaper was thicker and larger than ever before, creating a sizable diaper bulge. He could only close his eyes and hope this would end, but, unfortunately for him, Daddy dressed him up in blue footie pajamas, pacified him, and began cooing about how cute he was. Clad in a giant baby diaper, sucking on a novelty-sized pacifier and laying helpless on

Jason smiled. "Of course you can!" He cooed. He grabbed the bowl and began to feed him the terrible looking and smelling mush. "Open wide! Here comes the choo choo train! Choo choo!" He slid it in more and more, purposefully making his face a mess. "Daddy's baby must be so hungry! What a messy wittle baby! Daddy's going to fatten his baby up, yes he is, yes he is!" He continued to feed him. He was surprised at how miles wasn't fighting back. He was so accepting. Perhaps this was a secret fetish of the lawyer's after all.

Miles was already trying to think of an escape plan, but his fetish-related desires overrode his rationality. He was secretly enjoying every minute of this; he had always wanted to be dominated and humiliated,