LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper memories

The earliest (and only) diaper memory I have was being at a home daycare on the kitchen floor being changed. I can't remember the daycare lady's face, but I remember she had a jar of vaseline in her hand.

I was like 5 or 6.. I remember coming down the stairs cus my mom and my grandparents had just gotten back from somewhere. There was a large BOX of pampers on the table I remember going to her and she declared I needed a change and changed me on the floor next to the tv. Don't remember anything about the change itself other than Sesame Street was on and when she stood me up the monkies just started.

It must have been somewhere in 1968 I guess I was three years old maybe turning four. My parents use to have an organ in the living room and I liked to play on it every so now and then. My brother whom is 5 years older than me already went to school and a friend came to pick him up, it was only a short distance from our house to school and they could simply walk. Even now I can still remember me sitting behind the organ and my brothers friend coming into the living room. He noticed me sitting there behind the organ in little more than a diaper, plastic pant and a t-shirt, even nowadays still my favorite choice to wear.

My earliest clear memory is of being diapered on a lawn at the SoCal Renaissance Pleasure Faire on Memorial Day Sunday 1968. I was then nearly 4. According to my family I had been officially toilet trained for a year. However, my bladder was tiny and over-active, so for trips and special events my Mom would nicely ask me to wear "Just-in-Case" diapers. Pictures show that over my diapers I was wearing a green shift which Mom only had to roll up to change me.

That day after Mom cleaned me and before she pinned my diaper the actress playing the Queen walked over, smiled down at me and said she was pleased I did not need to use the privies.

I remember later that day Mom took me and my five-year older sister Penny to our tent. She changed Penny's diaper first and then me, but that was in private. I could not complain because Penny still wet. In subsequent years I well remember Mom diapering all 3 of my younger siblings on that same lawn, where I would be diapered during Faire days. Only Penny was always diapered in private. The public did not seem to pay much attention.

Because I was late in potty training and was about 5 years old when I finally came out of nappies during the day I can vividly remember wearing thick terry nappies and plastic pants.

2 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

My earliest clear memory is of being diapered on a lawn at the SoCal Renaissance Pleasure Faire on Memorial Day Sunday 1968. I was then nearly 4. According to my family I had been officially toilet trained for a year. However, my bladder was tiny and over-active, so for trips and special events my Mom would nicely ask me to wear "Just-in-Case" diapers. Pictures show that over my diapers I was wearing a green shift which Mom only had to roll up to change me.

That day after Mom cleaned me and before she pinned my diaper the actress playing the Queen walked over, smiled down at me and said she was pleased I did not need to use the privies.

I remember later that day Mom took me and my five-year older sister Penny to our tent. She changed Penny's diaper first and then me, but that was in private. I could not complain because Penny still wet. In subsequent years I well remember Mom diapering all 3 of my younger siblings on that same lawn, where I would be diapered during Faire days. Only Penny was always diapered in private. The public did not seem to pay much attention.

Would I be misled in imagining a lady dressed up as Queen Elizabeth I as the queen?

2 hours ago, pamperedbutt said:

Would I be misled in imagining a lady dressed up as Queen Elizabeth I as the queen?

Indeed, the actress was playing Queen Elizabeth I. Unfortunately I cannot find the name of that actress. Later Louisa Puig played The Queen for over 25 years.

By the way, SoCal Ren Faire ends its 2016 season this coming Sunday 22 May at the current site in Irwindale, CA. Don and I will be there along with a bunch of friends, all in Faire garb.

21 hours ago, dmavn said:

I was like 5 or 6.. I remember coming down the stairs cus my mom and my grandparents had just gotten back from somewhere. There was a large BOX of pampers on the table I remember going to her and she declared I needed a change and changed me on the floor next to the tv. Don't remember anything about the change itself other than Sesame Street was on and when she stood me up the monkies just started.

Just curious.

Was at a daycare. Remembered my diaper change because they used another kid's diapers to put on me (mine were cloth backed huggies and this kid's were plastic backed and had airplane prints on them - lucky kid...)

I had to ask my mother too, because I had no recollections myself. It turned out that she used flannel soakers on me (I was born in 1940). We lived at a mining camp in Nevada where water (and everything else) had to be hauled out 20 miles

My earliest memory is of pooping in my training pants and being punished by being put back in diapers when I was around two and half years old.