LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most absorbent pull up cloth diaper

• 2 weeks later...

5'2" eyes of blue , gootchy gootchy go.

I like Angelfluff or Babykins with an Angelfluff "Blue Ice" made to your specifications from Angelfluff by Gary, you can't beat that for protection "Blue Ice" are super high quality pants , I have been using the same diapers and pants for 9 years with none of them dying on me yet, that's quality!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Here's a review that just came in today on them too :)

As a totally incontinent young man I can give this diaper my highest recommendation. This is the best cloth diaper I have ever used. It is very comfortable to wear - even after I have had heavy wetting or messing accidents. In combination with a good pair of plastic pants this diaper gives me the best protection I can get. It is easy to change - at least when wet only - and I can have my diaper changed while I stand up - which is a huge benefit when away from home. I dont need to lay down as I usual do when I am having my diaper changed - which can be difficult when away from home. The diaper is bulky and it is impossible to hide that I am wearing a diaper when I have it on - but I prefer to live with this openness and wear a diaper that suits diapering needs perfect.