LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sign of a prostate issue,.. Or just getting old?

this has been driving me crazy for about two weeks and is really affecting my sleep causing me to be tired all the time. Basically 3-4 times a night I am waking up every hour with an erection and pain in my abdomen ps:5 as soon as I stand up within 3 seconds the erection is gone and my bladder has drained. I'll lay down and fall asleep again but the same thing happens again an hour later. It's not happening EVERY day but 3-4 days out of the week. I would just schedule an appointment but right now I don't have the money and can't afford it.

From my own experience it very well could be your prostate mine stared going south in my twenties so age does not neccasarly figure in,although getting older is definitely a side effect of life, it would probably be a good idea to have some lab work and a digital rectal exam when you have the money to go to the Doctors.

• Like 1

Might be prostate-related though that usually happens after 50. False positives are very common with PSA tests so now they seek corroborating evidence before worrying about that alone ;) Anything odd happening to your body without an obvious cause which lasts over a week or increases in severity is worth at least a phone call to your Doctor for advice. Always easier to deal with problems as early as you can!

Bettypooh

• Like 1

You say that when you stand up, with 3 seconds the erection is gone and your bladder has drained. Are you wetting uncontrollably?

I would get it checked out. My problems started in my late 40's and I just put up with it for a long while. I couldn't maintain or sometimes even get an errection. Then some slight day time incontinence followed followed by sudden bedwetting that went from one or twice a week to almost nightly in a very short time. This was the final straw and I was refered to a urologist by my doctor who also found I was diabetic. My E.D. and I.C. are caused by diabetic related nerve problems and a slightly enlarged prostate. Had I not seen a doctor I would have not found I was diabetic and could have had further health problems.

To the OP: When yo go to bed, try adjusting your penis so it's pointing upward. If you don't get the pain in the morning, then the problem was probably caused by the tightness of what you're wearing. Certainly it may be something internal, but that's an easy enough thing to try.

18 hours ago, adhb said:

You say that when you stand up, with 3 seconds the erection is gone and your bladder has drained. Are you wetting uncontrollably?

Please go and get things checked out by your doctor. I know how difficult it can be for males, but please get it checked.

Let us know how things went.

Thinking of you in my meditations.

Maly.