LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am Dating ABDL

Jamie

James has been single all most all his life until day he did find the girl of his dreams his family cant wait meet her And She can't wait to meet them ether. But there's problem she abdl and he is worried what his family might think of

59 minutes ago, Ashleybabygirl667 said:

I stretch my arms and reach them up to you and say, "upie daddy upie." I suck on my pacifier happily with my soaked diaper

picks you looks like someone needs dippe changes that makes both of us will you change dady then daddy change you?

I sit in your lap cuddling close to you with my head hidden in your chest.

mom: She smiles at you and your me and says, "that is so sweet and cute." She takes me from your arms and holds me like a baby. She rocks me and says to you, "honey wanna spend time with me and your dad can babysit your girlfriend/babygirl?"

I look down at the ground and shyly say, "yes mister I am."

mom: she smiles at you while you guys eat and says, "your girlfriend is so cute honey. If you ever need someone to watch her, I will watch her for you honey. If you need a change too let me know okay?"

On May 22, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Ashleybabygirl667 said:

I look down at the ground and shyly say, "yes mister I am."

mom: she smiles at you while you guys eat and says, "your girlfriend is so cute honey. If you ever need someone to watch her, I will watch her for you honey. If you need a change too let me know okay?"

My dad changes ur disper

• 2 weeks later...