LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Freta

I'm experiencing the exact opposite of you. I've always wet at night but now I'm having daytime accidents which has scared me quite a bit because whilst needing diapers at night is easy to manage, I don't really want to need diapers during the day too.

I think for those of us who are either daytime or nighttime wetters, it's not uncommon to start to either develop the other or at least experience it on occasion. For me, if I'm slightly damp down there from dribbling, I can be pretty sure I will have a gradual full wetting without realising. Awake or asleep. It dawned on me the other day that I have no use for ordinary underwear now- I need to be at very least in inco shorts and a pad

Bettypooh, I'm not really worried about it because I've come to terms with my eroding continence some years ago. I guess it's just surprise more than anything else about being able to sleep through a wetting.

The last few months I've been staying in bed when I wake up with the need to pee on weekend nights when I'm not working in the morning. I had decided that since I'm diapered anyway and I have plenty of time to clean up in the morning why get up. I don't have any problem wetting lying down, I don't even have to push, I just relax and it happens on it's own. I saw it as having no downside. I feel comfortable wearing to bed and don't have any problem falling asleep diapered. I like using my diapers and waking up wet feels good too. My one mistake was probably thinking that the programming the bed wetting alarm did couldn't be broken and I'd always wake up and be able to choose whether to wet or not.

• Like 1

Part of me wants desperately to become a bedwetter while a different part of me sees it as a negative thing with repercussions. I'm diapered anyway so it really doesn't matter but that logic doesn't seem to be having any affect on things. I can still wake to pee if and when I want to and

Bettypooh, like usual we are on the same page. Part of me would be happy wetting every night in my sleep because it would mean deeper uninterrupted sleep which would be good for me. The other side realizes the ramifications of needing to be heavily diapered every night. I like to go camping with my family in a tent for weekends and sometimes longer. I would have to bring diapers with me which would be very inconvenient. The cost would be a negative also. If it happens it won't be the end of the world any more than my daytime dependence to wear some type of protection but I'd like to delay it as much as possible.

Hugs,

Freta