LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone like to use laxatives?

Only time I used laxative was the first time I did the banana method. I dipped every banana half with laxative liquid and put them in. I didn't like the results. I can't remember why, because that was like 3years ago. When I finally got my own place, so I was experimenting with my abdl side. Now days I don't use the laxatives when I use bananas.

I never use laxative for diaper fill up fun :closedeyes: try eating some stuff that can give the same effect as laxative like yogurt, spicy food or some stuff that does not agree with you let give you a example 1 time at supper time i ate some greco pizza later i went to bed, around 2:00 am to 3:00 am my tummy was getting restless i new some thing big wanted to come out in a big hurry so i put on a diaper stand ed up and let her rip, man i never thought my diaper would fill up like that :P and the farts sound it made it was epic :D when i though i was finish a other urge wanted to blast through, man oh man i never though my diaper would get that big i was super fun

I would be a bit leery of using a laxative as it could lead to dehydration problems, but then if only used say once a week or so, it should be fine. Now having said that I have given thought to using a laxative so that I could fully experience for the first time the tummy spasms telling you that you are about to have an "explosive movement" and then just let it happen with no effort made in even attempting to control the result. The only reason why I am contemplating this is in how out of the clear blue I seem to find it rather stimulating to feel my diaper rapidly filling with a much more "watery

While I seldom use these, when I do it is a very interesting experience as there is no way to stop what is happening, and if out and about, it will happen no matter if you are in a good situation or not.

Without a doubt one must prepare with a bit more items to enjoy a "laxative moment". While I had mentioned earlier that this form of play should only be dealt with, say, once a week so that you can rebuild your water/salt/electrolytes that are needed to stay healthy. The amusing part in my case was in how I have been reading threads here about marshmallows and bananas as enema tools. I have become quite intrigued with that and even have my shopping list set for those items. And while I was putting together that same list for groceries and other goodies, I found much to my surprise 10 small sample tubes from Enemeez in

I don't use laxatives anymore as I'm detrained to the extent that there is a small but noticeable impact on my #2 voiding control.

However I will speak out in favour of laxatives as the sensation of using bisacodyl suppositories made it easier for me to mess naturally.

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 10:27 AM, JonBoi65 said:

I would be a bit leery of using a laxative as it could lead to dehydration problems, but then if only used say once a week or so, it should be fine. Now having said that I have given thought to using a laxative so that I could fully experience for the first time the tummy spasms telling you that you are about to have an "explosive movement" and then just let it happen with no effort made in even attempting to control the result. The only reason why I am contemplating this is in how out of the clear blue I seem to find it rather stimulating to feel my diaper rapidly filling with a much more "watery

• Like 1

I had a prescription for a popular name brand advertised laxative. I came down with pancretitus. It put me in the hospital. I was instructed to use a less aggressive laxative. I have issues with constipation from prescription drugs and later chemotherapy. I don't think anyone should be playing with laxatives.