LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Incontinent

2 minutes ago, Jamie said:

they wouldn't put me diapers right away?

The plan might backfire, your parents might send you for tests and make you use an alternative method to diapers which would make your whole point of being incontinence pointless.

Then again you know your parents better than we do, what do you think they do?

Just now, Scootaloo1 said:

The plan might backfire, your parents might send you for tests and make you use an alternative method to diapers which would make your whole point of being incontinence pointless.

Then again you know your parents better than we do, what do you think they do?

not sure am thinking you might be right on that but then again never know there times when i was bed i have to pee i thought about wetting,

2 minutes ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

Yeah, but tests and stuff seem like a major hassle...

might not be wroth it that why am not sure on this plan.

i have autism there people with autism who wear diapers but they been like that for long time.

4 minutes ago, Jamie said:

not sure am thinking you might be right on that but then again never know there times when i was bed i have to pee i thought about wetting,

might not be wroth it that why am not sure on this plan.

Do you ever go shopping with parents at the store that might also sell diapers?

5 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

Do you ever go shopping with parents at the store that might also sell diapers?

ya when i walk pass the diaper section i think about telling them lets gets these.

Just now, Jamie said:

ya when i walk pass the diaper section i think about telling them lets gets these.

Well you could secretly buy some and hide them in the car, are you allowed to wonder off to look round the store and do you know where the spare keys are?

36 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

Well you could secretly buy some and hide them in the car, are you allowed to wonder off to look round the store and do you know where the spare keys are?

am not good with money my mom handle it

• 3 weeks later...

Most people end up going thru Urodynamic testing and other fun ( and I mean that in the worst way oossible) catheters and sensors in your bladder and butt and then cameras and such to investigate why you are Incontinent, it's a very rare thing for a doctor to say well he leaks get him diapers and have a good life .Most urologists feel that diapers mean all their schooling and training is failing them and take it kinda personal, the usual deal is tests and pushing and endless array of drugs at you to "help" you , lots of side effects that suck and invasive tests and cameras into your bladder all in the name of "helping". You might have an easier time playing the spectrum card but it is by no means a guarantee and alot depends on the ego of your doc and how long you have seen them as a patient. It's usually the really old Docs or the very young progressive docs that let it slide without starting the spanish bladder inquisition, the old ones will give you room to grow "out of it" or "it's just a phase type thing" and the real young ones lack experience and just take it for face value and realize wearing diapers are not the end of the world. It's for you to decide Wether to gamble with the parents not freaking out, and the doctor being mercifully and not putting you through the whole ten yards of tests, Good luck on whatever you choose.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Jamie

You should rethink your desire to become incontinent it really does change your life, if you have a medical issue And have no choice but to wear gets old fast. Your allways in diapers you have to carry a backpack full of supplies every where you go.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Amyuser said:

Most people end up going thru Urodynamic testing and other fun ( and I mean that in the worst way oossible) catheters and sensors in your bladder and butt and then cameras and such to investigate why you are Incontinent, it's a very rare thing for a doctor to say well he leaks get him diapers and have a good life .Most urologists feel that diapers mean all their schooling and training is failing them and take it kinda personal, the usual deal is tests and pushing and endless array of drugs at you to "help" you , lots of side effects that suck and invasive tests and cameras into your bladder all in the name of "helping".

Well said, Rob110.

• Like 1

On a scale of one to ten IC is definitely a -5 on its good days, being a DL only helps so much, there just ain't enough new diapers to try to keep it interesting, it's always there, it always has the ability to make you change plans suddenly, whenever you think it's under control it makes an example of you, like it's always nice to put on a new diaper until your bladder pisses all over the outside of it before you cold get it on, or you give the bathroom a golden shower in the process and then have to clean up your mess or you super soak one and it breaks on your living room floor, yeah have fun getting the SAP out of the carpet, these are just a few of the crazy ways real IC treats you, if you like diapers wear em wet em trade em buy em but don't try and earn em by mistreating your body so you have that nice clinical excuse in case your caught , because trust me as you get older you could care less who the he'll knows because it's a chore that you must try and stay one step ahead of all the time and rarely will things go as you planned , even if you got caught tonight in a couple of months it will blow over , and it will be just something that happened, IC complicates your life for life, do you want to get all hot and ready to do the deed with a PYT only to remember you have to go in the bathroom and cath your bladder before you get some so you don't accidentally wet the inside of your girl, they will forgive and forget if you accidently wet the bed during the night, but do you think she wants to wear a pad all nite because you had an accident during the height and sheing inside of her, trust me your the DL she will not be amused , all of us IC could tell you much worse but I am trying to keep it clean. You don't need this monkey on your back to "justify" wearing a diaper. It's not illegal immoral or fattening ( well except when you have a really high SAP diaper that's soaked ) , so please enjoy the diaper play, but do not try and earn the merit badge of IC .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1