LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Security Patch Incoming

Expect about 5 minutes of downtime wile we install an urgent security patch (no active problems, Invision just discovered a "potential" hole that we are plugging.)

You forgot "Now that didn't hurt a bit. Now, did it?"

Well, when you installed it I was turning Donald Trump into a frog and Guess what: I got a 50 foot toad. Fortunately, the new LG XRF-35 magic wands has a 300 MP 4D camera/250 fps video recorder and Magix 43 video editor. So in 3 weeks we can expect KING TOAD: THE 50 FOOT TIARA OF WESTCHESTER COUNTY to hit the theaters. All it needs is the music, post-production and Special Effects. like the monster doing the Perp Walk up 278; BQE to the tune of I FOUGHT THE LAW

Well, it looks like my magic wand was not the only thing of mine to get dyscombobulated: I can READ that perfectly well. Wait until I tell Tiara Lady Auriandra what happened to her experimental model. Someone's gonna croak for this

Is lehcaR Elimy all right: I cannot distinguish the mobius effect fro a tyop reorr: On ho! I pride myself on the quality of my tyops

25 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

p?x?? u??q s?? u?op ?p?sdn s???dd? ??n?s ????? ?o??? p???? ??? ???

No messing with the fragile admin's mind!

• Like 1

It is a dirty job, but someone has to do it

I just realized, this is the first security check where I do not have to take off my tiara and one of the screeners does not try to fell my rubber panties

• Like 1

Not specifically as that was a flaw in a server-software item (imageMagick) which we do use, but like all our software we install ALL security patches to prevent exploits. The Invision patch was a security one though and those can allow exploits if not plugged.