LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap chastity cage?

And the journey continues.  Following my last post I removed the device for work on Tuesday and again for about 4 hours on Wednesday.  Have had it on ever since.  The time I took to smooth off the ridges seems to have paid off as I rarely am bothered by any irritation.  In fact, I quite like the feeling of wearing.  

Yes even though Mr. Dick is restrained in his tube prison all the rest of the area is still on tantalizing tickling extra sensory alert.

That cage rubbing against a flimsy silky nylon type panty or plastic crinkle diaper and if not patently tight every movement

betrays a touching sensation.

How sweet it is !

So even though one could be locked up in locking diaper covers there is some degree of release although not the whole deal.

How nice to be locked up in one's own portable potty prison yet able to enjoy the minimal pleasures of the flesh - crinkle crinkle !

• 4 weeks later...

Momma told me to buy the cheap cb6000 as a starter .She says boys should be in chastity. Something we have discussed . I found it to be decent for the price but as she says ,, buy this one for sizing and maybe we can go to a more expensive stainless steel one later . I`ve had it a few month or more. It takes some getting use to wearing. I do wear it a lot and getting use to it.  I did take a sharp knife and worked down the mold seams which do have some sharp edges because they were irritating . After a few months of wearing it daily , I can see now a rounded stainless ring would be more comfy but you know ,, babysteps .

I use to think it was a silly idea . That there was a way to bypass the chastity if you really wanted to. It does make it more difficult to masturbate  , not impossible but its about control and obeying rules. Its a  reminder that I am her boy and this thing I wear , reinforces that and my submission to her .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, Glennie said:

the three words that should never ever ever go together are "cheap chastity cage".. i am not putting my junk in a bargain basement device.. anyone else with me here..lol

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Ah the "CHEAP CHASTITY CAGE" - you did realize that the keys were not included in the price of the device.

And now with all the tariffs and government intervention the price has gone up for the device and of course the keys.

So what-cha-gonna-do now - relief is now going to be a thing in the past.

At least with plastic the half life of the materials used in the chastity device are about 3.14159 years.

With the polished chrome metal model you would have to be buried in it - at why of course an EXTRA SURCHARGE ***!

*** Recycling metals surcharge - nothing goes to waste - except for that thing in the cage - something about it being expendable.

You buy CHEAP you get CHEAP.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a bit of an issue that's come to light and need a bit of advice. 

I enjoy wearing on the occasion my partner allows it (often when she wants me to do housework :D) unfortunately I have a cyst on one of my testicles making it a bit tender and I'm wondering are there any chastity devices that don't push on the testicles like the CB does? 

Quite often my testicles feel a bit squished but changing the rings to be larger gives too much movement. 

Medically I can't answer that - I do know that open cuts scrapes and bruises in the scrotum are hard to heal.

This cyst if it breaks is going to be such a case - a doctor is the best one for the answer.

Now about that chastity device (CB XXXX) this is not the answer - the answer is the original belted type

with a metal band with tube going front to back through the legs. The scrotum testicles are not contained

inside a ring but are free to move in what little space that is provided between the penile tube band and

the surrounding skin. These type of belts are not cheap compared to the free hanging CB devices. There

are models with custom molded chambers for the testicles (balls) that keep everything in check without

adverse effects.

So the answer is don't use the ringed CB device until such time as the problem with the cyst is satisfactorily

fixed. I might add check that it is not cancerous - if a small cyst perhaps nothing to worry about - but if bigger

than a dime don't play games - make sure that it is just a cyst and not melanoma - get it biopsied !

18 hours ago, BabyLock said:

So the answer is don't use the ringed CB device until such time as the problem with the cyst is satisfactorily

fixed. I might add check that it is not cancerous - if a small cyst perhaps nothing to worry about - but if bigger

than a dime don't play games - make sure that it is just a cyst and not melanoma - get it biopsied !

I appreciate that a medical answer can not be given, even from a doctor, via a forum. I'm currently awaiting a set of ultrasound results but as far as we know, it's just a cyst, it's been there since at least 2009 when I last had it checked, it's been fine since then, even following CB use. 

I don't believe it is related to the CB use as I've not worn for a little while prior to an odd sensation in my testicle which was presumed to be an infection and treated with antibiotics. 

Cancer has not been mentioned. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still wearing off and on and enjoying my chastity cage.  For me, it was worth the time and effort to remove the mold parting lines and smooth the ring to ensure my continued comfort. 

However, I have had my first actual problem with this device - the lock fell apart!  And I am having a difficult time finding a replacement.  Does anyone have an idea where I could order one of these?

41uRdxsXmAL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Looking at the keys and the lock - take it to a locksmith - can't be that complicated a fix and it may even be a better improvement.

Oh and incidentally my avatar name "BabyLock" should give you a clue - my second job for 25 years was doing commercial locksmith

work on at airport properties. BabyLock loves Houdini puzzles.

In review of the LINK provided in a previous post go that route it is less expensive $12.50 plus Free S&H.

Fair traded Locksmiths can't beat that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A zip tie / cable tie can be used to lock the CB6000 type, I do that when I'm going to wear in the shower

trial run for wearing in diapers when my partner is away later this year. 

the cyst appears to have gone down and behaving itself again now, so that should be that for a few years. 

Wonder if anyone has any experience with this chastity device, as I think it might be more comfortable for me and better to wear for longer periods

https://www.dottyaftermidnight.co.uk/product-page/exobelt-black-v1-device-plastic-with-2-pad-locks-spacers

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

hello.  I've tried a few cheap chastity cage things with various problems.  I can't seem to find one that fits.  (i'm not HUGE, just 4-6" ) metal one i tried, popped out at base (picture capital letter Q ).  2 Plastic ones, could not get into.  rubbery one, not solid enough.  also the urethral catheter caused a little bleeding!!  I don't know if it's the ends of the tube being not perfectly smooth, if I did it wrong, or if there's a medical problem in there.  For years i've had occasional problem where i feel like i need to urinate, until i actually get to the toilet--then nothing happens (not ALL the time, but for a long time).  

13 hours ago, PetahPetah said:

hello.  I've tried a few cheap chastity cage things with various problems.  I can't seem to find one that fits.  (i'm not HUGE, just 4-6" ) metal one i tried, popped out at base (picture capital letter Q ).  2 Plastic ones, could not get into.  rubbery one, not solid enough.  also the urethral catheter caused a little bleeding!!  I don't know if it's the ends of the tube being not perfectly smooth, if I did it wrong, or if there's a medical problem in there.  For years i've had occasional problem where i feel like i need to urinate, until i actually get to the toilet--then nothing happens (not ALL the time, but for a long time).  

I started a couple years ago trying different ones and styles ,, all the cheapo $20 knockoffs . The first was a cb -6000 plastic . I quess I was lucky with the fit although it would pinch at times. One of my friends suggested trying metal. The ones with a solid round ring that doesn't pinch like the plastic ones do. I lucked up again and have found a good fit. It will not come off and  is also comfortable to wear . Id say the first thing to do is find the right size that fits around your base .For a few dollars you can go to Lowes or a hardware type store and try different sized metal o rings. The cage part is a personal trial and what works best for you. As for the urethral catheter , I never have found one that fits me. I`m also a little reluctant to wear something like this although the thought of it is intriguing and MM really likes the idea of that tube being stuck up her boys peenie hole . The reality of wearing it to work and on a daily basis doesn't seem very realistic for myself. For others possibly yes.

• 5 years later...
On 5/8/2016 at 5:38 PM, Dizzy Lizzy said:

Hi,

I'd like to try a chastity cage / cock cage but being on a strict budget have to stay at the cheap end of the market.

What should I be looking out for / avoiding when buying a silicone cage?

Should I be ensuring there is a bit of space in the length?

I'm in the UK if that makes a difference

There are loads on ebay/temu - I have metal and acrylic cages but not silicone as it just doesnt seem secure. But the single most important thing is get the ring size correct and also go for one that has an integral lock and not a padlock.