LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap chastity cage?

Hi,

I'd like to try a chastity cage / cock cage but being on a strict budget have to stay at the cheap end of the market.

What should I be looking out for / avoiding when buying a silicone cage?

Should I be ensuring there is a bit of space in the length?

I'm in the UK if that makes a difference

• Like 1

go on ebay plenty of cheap ones on there. if you have to measure then measure but go for the size smaller than what you measured if you see some you fancy put links on here and i will try and help you. I currently wear a custom made one from red chili but went through loads of off the shelves ones first, nothing beats custom made but get the sizing right with cheap ones first.

You pay for what you get. Buy a cheap chastity device and get a cheap thrill (if any) LOL !

Depending (pardon pun) on the level you are attempting to achieve a chastity device to wear out and about in public - covered of course with suitable

clothing to include diapers. Strict bondage chastity with a restraining device locked on over the penis cheap plastic tube with spacers or a custom made metal

one that is heavy duty in use and costly (remember custom made) but maybe (you only wish) comfortable to wear and very restrictive for air travel.

Consider an alternative since this is a diaper forum - wearing multiple bulky diapers and a locking diaper cover (with or without frilly bum ruffles).

Now it maybe possible hump the diapers to achieve orgasm with no restraints on the penis but consider some of the alternatives here:

1) have the interior of the diaper lined with a heat making lubricant such as Vicks shielded by a thin plastic shield that will yield to humping movements and

releasing the lubricant in a very sensitive area.

2) have a balloon with a colored dye that when broke will reveal unauthorized playing with self. Like the thin layered heat lubricant above humping will result

in the balloon breaking releasing the dye pack incriminating the unauthorized play - If a large enough balloon is used there maybe enough fluid to flood

On 5/12/2016 at 11:47 PM, BabyLock said:

You pay for what you get. Buy a cheap chastity device and get a cheap thrill (if any) LOL !

Depending (pardon pun) on the level you are attempting to achieve a chastity device to wear out and about in public - covered of course with suitable

clothing to include diapers. Strict bondage chastity with a restraining device locked on over the penis cheap plastic tube with spacers or a custom made metal

one that is heavy duty in use and costly (remember custom made) but maybe (you only wish) comfortable to wear and very restrictive for air travel.

Consider an alternative since this is a diaper forum - wearing multiple bulky diapers and a locking diaper cover (with or without frilly bum ruffles).

Now it maybe possible hump the diapers to achieve orgasm with no restraints on the penis but consider some of the alternatives here:

1) have the interior of the diaper lined with a heat making lubricant such as Vicks shielded by a thin plastic shield that will yield to humping movements and

releasing the lubricant in a very sensitive area.

2) have a balloon with a colored dye that when broke will reveal unauthorized playing with self. Like the thin layered heat lubricant above humping will result

in the balloon breaking releasing the dye pack incriminating the unauthorized play - If a large enough balloon is used there maybe enough fluid to flood

• 1 month later...
On 08/05/2016 at 6:55 PM, wetste said:

go on ebay plenty of cheap ones on there. if you have to measure then measure but go for the size smaller than what you measured if you see some you fancy put links on here and i will try and help you. I currently wear a custom made one from red chili but went through loads of off the shelves ones first, nothing beats custom made but get the sizing right with cheap ones first.

Sorry for the delay in responding,

Yeah go with number 1 the black one. I have had split rings and the pain can be immense. I have also used number two. Awful product way to heavy and awkward.

8 hours ago, wetste said:

Yeah go with number 1 the black one. I have had split rings and the pain can be immense. I have also used number two. Awful product way to heavy and awkward.

given the choice between that and the CB3000 in plastic, which would you go for?

On 07/07/2016 at 11:26 PM, Dizzy Lizzy said:

given the choice between that and the CB3000 in plastic, which would you go for?

It depends really on fit. Is the cb more adjustable? But plastic requires more attention when cleaning. If the metal fits well then I'd go with that. All depends what you want out of it really.

I have to choose before trying so having to guess what they'll be like is hard (no pun intended)

I'm wanting, initially, something just for playing around for an evening, however I'd like the option to wear for longer hence re-considering the CB3000

The CB3000 and generations pre and post history are perhaps the easiest to be get the exact fitting that one needs !

"BUT" there is major serious problem with PLASTICs they can break and with sharp edges become a prime medical

emergency. Even if this doesn't happen getting that exact fitting can be moment to moment trial and error task.

First it fits and then the body relaxes and gets used to it and then it doesn't fit right. In the routine cleaning of the plastic

assembly be careful not to expose the plastics to harsh chemical cleaners - high heat alters the fitting micro-millemeters.

The metal copycats are better in this regard but even if it is metal the metal parts are not precision

Due to the adjustability of the CB6000 (not 3000, sorry for confusion) I'm currently wearing a black one, gone down from the largest ring and spacer to the next size

My partner has gone out to the pub with friends for an hour while I get used to it and she'll let me out when she gets home :)

night two, partner out again and I'm locked in it again.

Partner still thinks it's weird, she often discusses some of our kinks with a close friend but says this is a bit too far for her to discuss, not sure how to bring her round

I guess it's getting used to the idea that I want a bit of my body locking up and under her control instead of just wearing something a bit kinky such as a dog collar etc.

Think it might be time to give it a rest after tonight and let her suggest it on her next night out

It might be better to consider a bulky doubled diapered locking diaper cover and then wearing the dog collar with leash of course.

Now you are free to move about as you wish or as your mistress permits.

Maybe simply just wearing a locking diaper will curtail any sexual endeavors - only babies foul their sexual nest.

Another scenario to consider the keys to the locking diaper are attached to that dog collar and if you could only reach them

but alas you have yours hands occupied with mittens or handcuffed away from reaching those keys. Now your mistress isn't

going to want to let you pleasure yourself while you are all messed and stinky - maybe something was in your food or obvious

laxative or not obvious a suppository so in a little time the dance of the sugar plum fairy done to the movements of the baby

elephant waltz will be very entertaining and humiliating as down loading commences. So imagine this as a chastity alternative.

The chrome metal rings and cage will be a definite step up from the cheap plastic assembly !

"BUT"

Be careful the hinged ring piece where it mates with locking cage tang is still susceptible to pinching the delicate parts !

This particular junction needs to be exact with

• 3 weeks later...

so, I've not worn for a couple of weeks as it was painful being teased in it (but sooo good)

If I refer to ring sizes as 1 being the largest and 5 being the smallest I was on size 2 with size 2 (same method) of spacer.

I've now gone down to size 3 on the ring but staying as size 2 on the spacer

The answer is personal; private and unique to the individual with a great deal depending on the cb device and whether the containment is a fantasy

or a real serious contract

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

so, been using it on and off and while it's ok, as I mentioned previously, one of my testicles has a cyst on it and this does get a little sensitive after a few days (a couple of hours here and there) wearing it and there is no way I could sleep in it (which I'd like to do)

• 2 weeks later...

If it is loose - it will not be effective and a partial erection may be possible.

Too tight and things get pinched and uncomfortable - then again getting an erections is supposed to be uncomfortable !

The ring around the scrotum and penis should be tight and with very little movement at all - the best design is one with

split rings pieces so that the soft penis and testicles does not have to be manipulated thru

• 5 weeks later...

I have been looking longingly at chastity devices for years.  Though I have no hopes of ever having a key holder, the thought of being locked has intrigued me for some time.  Just this last week I gave in to my curiosity and ordered a chastity device from Amazon.  

What I wound up getting is not Holy Trainer, but a reasonable copy.  I have it for less than two days now but have been experimenting quite a bit, and have worn it at all times except at work.  I just might wear it full time!

The sensation I get with the device on is unusual.  At first I worried that I had gone numb down there and was compelled to keep looking to see that I had not cut off my blood supply.  In reality, I simply was deprived of sensation in my penis.  Well, not entirely.  I still had feeling.  But with the hood over my member, I no longer had the feelings that I had become accustomed to - the sensation of my penile skin against my diaper.

I have been experimenting with various method of putting the device on.  Lube helps.  I've looked at some videos to gather some ideas. Part of the fun is just in trying different ways.  

The only negative so far has been sleeping.  I find that my scrotum can be pinched between the ring of the device and my thigh and will become quite uncomfortable.  This will work itself out with time and I am not overly concerned.

I am off of work from now, Saturday night, until Monday morning and have every intention of leaving the thing in place until then.  Frankly, I find the thing so comfortable that I may leave it on even when I head in to work on Monday.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?  I would be happy to compare notes and discuss how this goes forward.

• 3 weeks later...

You haven't come back to do a follow up or is that fowl up (pun on Thanksgiving) on how that cheap CB toy is working.

-OR- just maybe you forget where you put the key and are too embarrassed to respond. - - -

Can't get it off - Can't get it up - Can't screw around - but what a turn ON at being in the OFF mode  !

On a more serious side maybe you have found something that gives you limited satisfaction within budget.

Great that your CB doesn't pinch off the blood supply or worse pinch the skin creating welts and cuts.

Also great that you can wear your CB for more than a few hours (days) without interruption.

That is unusual for inexpensive CBs. Those that I have used have not been so forgiving even the more expensive

metal ones. The best design I have come across is not an actual CB but LOCKING Diaper Covers - heavy duty

lined plastic with a piece of hose threaded thru a tunnel waist band containing 1/4 inch chain locking at the

rear waist with 4 digit combination lock. Avoid using keys - something to really screw and mess up forgetting

where they were put and when they are accessible and if really restrained OOPS dropped them out of reach.

The locking diaper cover can have all the comforts of home or the ill pleasures of itching powder hessian panty

even a partial or full CB penis and scrotum ring - a thong strap with butt plug dildo aneros device and no one

would know why one is doing a whirling dervish baby elephant turkey fox trot dance trying to find relief !

Removing the touch/feel factor is something yet the swinging weighted element(s) about the penis and scrotum

have a sensation all to its own. Wearing a diaper over this prevents or reduces the touch feel factor but does

not eliminate the internal movement that can be pleasurable or painful without touchable relief.

I have reviewed the design of the Holy Trainer and it appears to be an advance version of the CB XXXX types.

I like that the locking apparatus is concealed with no visible pad lock and is brass in construction for airport

security concern. The penis scrotum ring appears to be more rounded in structure will less sharp angles to

cut or pinch the skin. This ring appears to be set back further than the CB XXXX types forcing the penis into

the tube making with drawl even more difficult. The whole assembly also appears to be less aggressive in the

prominent bulge - of course that would not be of concern if wearing diapers or a skirt but with fitted pants what

have we here - some one is well endowed or there is some other tomfoolery being restrained ! 

Long overdue follow up.  Thanks for the reminder BabyLock!

That Monday morning, I did take it off before work but put it back on when I was done for the day.  And kept it on until the following Thursday morning.  Altogether, about 60 hours straight.  At that point my scrotum was quite tender and needed some relief.  What I initially thought was irritation from the new position my parts were held in, I now think that the ring itself was the cause.  There are small ridge lines along both the inner and outer diameters of the ring, an artifact of the molding process.  Some patient whittling away of these ridges has resulted in longer comfort and, I hope, less irritation.  

I still find the sensation of wearing the device oddly pleasant.  Peeing in a toilet can be a challenge and sitting is the best way to avoid spraying everywhere or pissing on my feet and the floor.

Over the years I have conditioned myself to only wet while laying on my back when in bed.  The chastity tube keeps my member pointed down and back and I find myself filling my diaper more towards the rear.  Not a problem, and less leaks as my hose is kept centered left to right in my diaper.  

One of the reasons I chose this was the neat locking mechanism, and especially no padlock.  The angle of the device prevents any bulge that I can detect and I have no concerns that it will be detected by anyone.  

For now, I am wearing in shorter intervals and working out the rough spots - literally.  Once I have confidence that longer term wear is possible without significant irritation I will lock up for longer periods.

Edited by dondd
spelling and grammar

And now another 30 hours of wearing and counting.  Seem to have the irritation thing mostly under control. May take it off for work tomorrow as I am on site a customer facility.