Madness and Pastel Colors

Sephy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

The diapers had humbled Kryan a little. "Don't bother, can't I get a regular toilet instead?" he asked while he tired to get to his feet again. The diaper were thick enough to handle a few hours at a time. They were meant for people with zero control. He fell to the ground again not use to padding.

"I'm sorry, Kryan but this is the only room with maximum padding that you need. The only downside is they couldn't put a toilet." Thalia said and held in her giggles as he fell on his padded bottom as she didn't want to start his rage up again.

Kryan huffed. "Can't be any worse than the ones I saw before" Kryan had been taking to a few therapists over the years. He didn't see much of a point to any of it at this point.

"Since......." Kryan started as he thought it out. Kryan was a victim of an abusive father. "Since my mom left my father." On top of this Kryan was also bullied because of his lone wolf ways. Since he was mostly lone others often picked him as a target. He often did what his mom thought him. Don't fight back, and to turn the other cheek. Kryan respected his mother and would do anything she said. In his worst moments Kryan would go to her for clarity. He kept the bulling to himself feeling it wasn't important.

Kryan held the phone with both hands. After he had Thalia dial his mom he waited for her to answer. "Mom?" He asked once the dial tone died to an open line.

"It's terrible" Kryan answered back. Kryan's voice was now much more soft and gentle. "I hate it here. You wouldn't believe what they're doing to me" he said back

"I love you too" Kryan said with a heavy sigh. He handed the phone over to his nurse. He was calm and peaceful thankfully to his mom's reassuring voice.