LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DiaperMess studio

A little about me: I'm a real abdl. Yes, I'm really 'into' this. Yes I wear diapers when I'm off camera too. I'm kinda like you only a kinky exhibitionist who enjoys playing & shooting this stuff with my super hot & kinky friends. I consider us all friends & part of a small-ish community...so from one DL to another, WELCOME!! I really hope you stick around, diaper up & enjoy ;-)

xo-

Natalia

DpMLogo2.jpg

http://clips4sale.com/67197/

• Like 1

Summer Gets An Enema & Messes Her Diaper While Locked In Stocks

Summer is a total nudist & sometimes its so hard to keep even a diaper on her! Natalia caught Summer running around naked once again and shes not letting her get away with it this time! Now shes getting locked in the stocks and given a full 2 quart enema...

DiaperMess at Clips4sale.com

2.png

1.png

• Like 1

18 y/o Nikki Gets Her Rectal Temperature Taken Then Spanked OTK for Lying About Being Sick

Nikkis supposed to be doing her chores but she says shes not feeling well & she thinks shes running a fever.

• Like 1

Nikki Is Caught In A Messy Diaper & Gets Put In Chastity So She Has To Stay In It All Day

Natalia comes home to find her diapered roommate sitting on the couch. What she doesnt know is that Nikki has messed her diaper while she was goneand she was not supposed to do that!!

• Like 1

Gorgeous 18 Year Old Anastasia Is Left Alone & Ends Up Masturbating In Her First Diaper

Natalia stepped out to take a phone call and has left Anastasia alone in the nursery to explore and play with toys.

Sexy Domme Goddess Star Gives Herself A 2 Qt Enema & Messes Her Diaper Above You

Stars standing above you with a very full 2 qt enema bag and strips off her diaper. She seductively sticks the nozzle up her naked bum. She releases the valve and sends the water rushing up her rectum and fills up her gut. Shes gonna clean her perfect goddess ass of all of its and mess so much right above you! And youre going to love every bit of it.

DpMStarSexyDomme2QtEnemaNReleaseAboveYou

Preview:

Another HOT New 18 Year Old Anastasia Comes Over To Try Diaper Play - And Loves It!

Youre gonna love Anastasia! Anastasia has never worn a diaper in adulthood before but shes very curious. She cant wait to wait to try one on! I hope you like crotch shots because Anastasia gives you a fantastic view of hers while shes getting her first diaper put on her! And she loves every bit of the diaper changing process! She gets a pretty pink teddy bear AwwSo Cute diaper out on her and she just adores the way it fits her so well. Shes already soldand what a cutie!!!

generated_15556962.gif

http://clips4sale.com/diapermess/Another+HOT+New+18+Year+Old+Anastasia+Comes+Over+To+Try+Diaper+Play+-+And+Loves+It!+for+iPhone%2FAndroid%2Fetc

Nikki & Sunshine's Double Mini Enema & Tied Together Punishment Turns Into Messy Diaper Wrestling & P-ooping On Each Other!

And the starts flying! (OK, so it was only emoji pillows that was flyingbut its just as hilarious!)

Mandy Messes Her Diaper For The First Time

Mandy is having such a blast playing in the nursery! She just absolutely loves playing in diapers! Natalia thinks its time she messes her diaper though. Mandys not so thrilled when she sees Natalia come in with suppositories! Oh, the look on Mandys face when Natalia shoves the suppository up her diapered bum! Priceless! The effects are immediately apparent as the suppository quickly starts to melt in her ass. It starts to burn a bit. As the suppository continues to melt she seems to think her butt is leaking and her reaction to it is great! She starts to giggle. Soon enough she starts to p-oo. And what a fantastic reaction to the feeling of p-oop in her diaper! Mandy is just awesome!!!

DpMMandySupposN1stDiaperMess2.jpg

Clips4sale.com

• 2 weeks later...

Diaper Girls' Slumber Party! Mandy, Sunshine, & Indica Come Over & Diaper Each Other

WOOT! WOOT! These three gorgeous babes have been enjoying their day together and now they come back to the nursery for the highlight of the day! Theyre going to diaper up and have a fun diapered slumber party!

Your Little Sister, Anastasia, Hypnotizes You Into Being Her Sissy Little Diaper Slave

Uh-oh! Your little sister is about to take full control over you! She

Diapered Slumber Party! The Girls Start Wetting & Messing & Farting In Their Diapers!

There is so much happening in this one video!! Wetting and messing and farting, Oh MY! 3 girls all using their diapers at once!!

dpmmandysunshineindicawetdiaprssunshmess

http://clips4sale.com/diapermess/Diapered+Slumber+Party!+The+Girls+Start+Wetting+%26+Messing+%26+Farting+In+Their+Diapers!+for+iPhone%2FAndroid%2Fetc

Teens Nikki & Anastasia Take Suppositories & Mess Their Diapers Together

Nikki and Anastasia are enjoying hanging out in the nursery together and wondering what they?re going to do next. Anastasia wants to play a game so they try to figure out what to play when they come up with a suppository challenge!!

dpmanastasianikkidiaperedsuppositorychal

http://clips4sale.com/diapermess/T.eens+Nikki+%26+Anastasia+Take+Suppositories+%26+Mess+Their+Diapers+Together+for+iPhone%2FAndroid%2Fetc

Alyssa Messes Suddenly While Coloring & Giggles As She Farts

Alyssa is sweetly coloring pretty pictures in her coloring book with the urge to p-oo comes suddenly. Good thing she

Your Domme Bella Makes You Endure Her Runny Mess In Your Face POV

Bella has been eating tons of fiber all day and is all bloated and ready to p-oo. You cn even hear her tummy rumbling as her p-oo makes it

Diapered Sleepover! The Sleepy Girls Continue To Mess Their Diapers & Decide To Just Sleep In Their Messes

The girls are so sleepy and are ready for bed when they comment that they STILL have to p-oop some more!!