LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Padded53

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

When you have diabetes insipidus you can control you bladder, but because is still filled with urine you cant hold it. If you want escape this persistant urge, is best learn to relax your bladder and wetting yourself reflexively like baby.

Vary minor in the day, Like im practically a normal person unless im drinking alcohol, then i defiantly prefer a diaper just encase.

At night... i cant sleep with out a diaper because im to worried i wont be dry in the morning, I dont wet the bed that often, maybe once or twice a week but mentally it worries me without a diaper.

Severe, I guess.  I grew up never having been pottytrained and learned to appreciate being diapered 24/7.

On 23/11/2017 at 11:01 PM, Evžen Saratovski said:

When you have diabetes insipidus you can control you bladder, but because is still filled with urine you cant hold it. If you want escape this persistant urge, is best learn to relax your bladder and wetting yourself reflexively like baby.

I have diabetic related problems and rarely feel the need to pee before it is too late. I gave up trying to fight my ever weakening bladder ccontrol and just wear nappies and let my bladder empty as it needs.

Severe

On 12/1/2017 at 5:05 AM, stevewet said:

I have diabetic related problems and rarely feel the need to pee before it is too late. I gave up trying to fight my ever weakening bladder ccontrol and just wear nappies and let my bladder empty as it needs.

I'm in the exact same boat. I don't have regular/reliable access to my insulin, so my glucose levels tend to swing pretty wildly. It has given me a nice(sarcasm) case of urge/overflow incon that started around Halloween 2016.  By the time I feel the need, I usually have very little time to get to the bathroom. I have days where I have no problems making it in time, then, other days where it seems like I just cant stay dry. I wet in my sleep about 3-4 times a week, on average. I've taken to being in diapers/pull-ups basically 24/7, just for peace of mind.