LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Padded53

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

65 posts in this topic

Minor. but if i set to long and get up i find i suddenly need to go right then and have to find a bathroom fast.

Diapers mean i don't have to run to find a bathroom and i can travel without having to hunt a place i know where the bathroom is.

i cannot make it to the bathroom i wet and mes my self 24/7 i have to use baby diapers pampers luvs size 6 day and night im just a big baby

Given the OP's limited selection of classifications, I would say my urinary incontinence is "severe" and that I have no bowel incontinence.

Functionally I have absolutely no urinary control. Most of the many urologists who have treated my condition prefer the term "profound urinary incontinence" which term I generally use.

moderate to severe for me.

I would say my incontience is moderate.

Severe, total loss of both bladder, and bowel control due to nerve damage in lower back...

Moderate. I can make it to the bathroom in the day time if it's not too far away. Always a diaper at night and when traveling.

I dribble for awhile after I go and have started leaking more lately.

Bowel incontinence seems inevitable since I lost the feeling of needing to go.

No urinary incontinence.

Bowel incontinence, minor, due to low frequency. I have IBS-D. Flareups have become less common over time, but I have had 2 or 3 public accidents in my life. The worst was yesterday. Was waiting 45 mins for a bus and it came out. I didn't think it was a lot, but brown soaked all the way through to the back of my shorts. Fortunately my shirt covered most of it. I bought new shorts and ditched the underwear. Before that, it's been about 10 years since the last episode (which was much easier to hide).

Other than that, the bowel part is self-induced ;-)

almost moderate..

Moderate most of the time lite the rest of the time depending on the time of day 

Severe

Moderate. I've been a life long bedwetter and still have issues. out of a ten day lapse, i stayed dry two nights. 8 nights i wet and one of those night i completely soaked a Abena L4. My dayside continence is okay, but as i wear 24/7 anways, ive been letting it decline.

Severe +

given those options, i'd guess i'm about moderate now. i was probably minor last year. i didn't have, like, real flooding accidents or anything with any notable frequency, but i did have a tendency to leak or dribble after using the bathroom if i wasn't very careful, which could sometimes be a bother. this year though i started wearing diapers 24/7 and i've allowed/encouraged my control to get steadily worse.

Severe urinary incontinence. Rare bowel incontinence. I've had urge urinary incontinence that is the result of a surgical misadventure when I was 14 years old. More recently, as the result of lumbar spine stenosis caused by arthritis, I've begun having episodes where I wet without any sensation of needing to go. If I'm busy doing something, I sometimes don't even realize that I've wet myself until I discover that my diaper is a lot wetter than it should be from the accidents that I noticed.

decades of diaper 24/7 and not caring has cause complete incont. i did try at on time to get it under control with biofeedback to retraining my mind to register the need to hold it. i was a complete failure after a month of trying i just gave in and realized this was going to be my life. so i own my diaper use 

Minor, edging toward moderate when it gets colder.

I wear 24 7 need I started to wet my self after a hard fall on some ice in 2013

Severe - urinary only - By choice. For me it is really the best option, without the nasty realities of being ill or disabled. I hate being sick and enjoying fairly decent health is nice.

I do wear 24/7 and have done so for many years. But I can separate the sensual pleasure factors of wearing from the practical aspects of dealing with diapers all the time.    

Minor

Severe!!!

minor to moderate

Between moderate and severe. 

Severe. When it happens, aint nothing I can do to stop it. I might get a warning that it is about to happen.