LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I think I am moderate on the bladder and mild on the bowels.  If I am near a bathroom I can generally make it on time for the bowels, but if its more than 5 minutes away the worst happens.  Bladder on the other hand happens whenever I am not paying attention to it.

On 5/6/2016 at 10:37 AM, Padded53 said:

Minor: Have fairly good urinary control and can almost always either hold it or make it to a bathroom in time. Don't always have to wear protection but it may generally be a good Idea, especially at certain times of the day. Also may have infrequent bedwetting.

Moderate: Have only fair urinary control. This would include minor leaks and significant drips and drizzles after urination. Also includes some urge incontinence and night wetting that may or may not be controllable (i.e. able to wake up before peeing) to some degree. Would generally have to wear some form of protection 24/7.

Severe: Have very little to no control of urinary function. Must wear significant protection 24/7.

FYI... I'm definitely in the "Moderate" category due to my BPH, I pretty much patterned that description around my situation.

I'm severe because I have little to NO control of urinary function and I am permanently kept in diapers 24/7/365. I can never leave them no matter how hard I try and being an adult baby, I am never allowed out of them. I am always kept in diapers because of my incontinence and being an adult baby helps me cope and deal with being kept in diapers. It's why with my incontinence, I don't care anymore that I lost control of them because I know I am kept in diapers and kept safe.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/19/2022 at 2:00 PM, TheBabyPants said:

Severe, I wear diapers and plastic pants 24/7 for over thirty years now.

I have worn nappies and plastic pants for 10 years now. I have very little bladder control when awake and none at all once asleep.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/10/2023 at 12:11 AM, Inconjr said:

I would fall in the severe category, I get almost no warning at all, no sensory awareness.

I only get slight feeling of needing to pee now. Usually I just feel the warmth spreading through my nappy.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 5/6/2016 at 8:37 AM, Padded53 said:

Minor: Have fairly good urinary control and can almost always either hold it or make it to a bathroom in time. Don't always have to wear protection but it may generally be a good Idea, especially at certain times of the day. Also may have infrequent bedwetting.

Moderate: Have only fair urinary control. This would include minor leaks and significant drips and drizzles after urination. Also includes some urge incontinence and night wetting that may or may not be controllable (i.e. able to wake up before peeing) to some degree. Would generally have to wear some form of protection 24/7.

Severe: Have very little to no control of urinary function. Must wear significant protection 24/7.

FYI... I'm definitely in the "Moderate" category due to my BPH, I pretty much patterned that description around my situation.

Minor, I heed the call to go pee to prevent accidents.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely moderate now, the older I get there is little to no warning and I gotta go. Sometimes after getting out of the car, I can't get in the house quick enough and I start leaking. I already have to wear a pull up on longer car rides for just in case.