LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

Vary minor in the day, Like im practically a normal person unless im drinking alcohol, then i defiantly prefer a diaper just encase.

At night... i cant sleep with out a diaper because im to worried i wont be dry in the morning, I dont wet the bed that often, maybe once or twice a week but mentally it worries me without a diaper.

On 23/11/2017 at 11:01 PM, Evžen Saratovski said:

When you have diabetes insipidus you can control you bladder, but because is still filled with urine you cant hold it. If you want escape this persistant urge, is best learn to relax your bladder and wetting yourself reflexively like baby.

I have diabetic related problems and rarely feel the need to pee before it is too late. I gave up trying to fight my ever weakening bladder ccontrol and just wear nappies and let my bladder empty as it needs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2017 at 5:05 AM, stevewet said:

I have diabetic related problems and rarely feel the need to pee before it is too late. I gave up trying to fight my ever weakening bladder ccontrol and just wear nappies and let my bladder empty as it needs.

I'm in the exact same boat. I don't have regular/reliable access to my insulin, so my glucose levels tend to swing pretty wildly. It has given me a nice(sarcasm) case of urge/overflow incon that started around Halloween 2016.  By the time I feel the need, I usually have very little time to get to the bathroom. I have days where I have no problems making it in time, then, other days where it seems like I just cant stay dry. I wet in my sleep about 3-4 times a week, on average. I've taken to being in diapers/pull-ups basically 24/7, just for peace of mind.

• 6 months later...

Minor; normal age-related

Minor, only when I cough, sneeze or jump. Sometimes (most of the time) I have a continuous dripping after going.

• 2 months later...

Very minor i sometimes lose a little bit, not really enough to need protection. Buti do need to use the bathroom a lot more then i used to and usually wake up in the middle of the night becaus i need to use the bathroom. 

1 hour ago, 'Lil Wendi said:

Moderate, but heading to severe. Diapered 24/7 starting to wet without realizing it.

I dont whant to scare  you dear  but thats were i was  say  1 year  ago  with my Urine IC  then things went south in the speed of lightning  so its good that youre alredy  protected. This sed  IC  is HIGHLY individual  so pretty mush non is  like the others  .           

On 11/2/2018 at 11:06 AM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

I dont whant to scare  you dear  but thats were i was  say  1 year  ago  with my Urine IC  then things went south in the speed of lightning  so its good that youre alredy  protected. This sed  IC  is HIGHLY individual  so pretty mush non is  like the others  .           

I have to say I was surprised when it first started but, I'm dealing with it best I can. I guess it's a plus that I enjoy wearing diapers. ?

13 hours ago, 'Lil Wendi said:

I have to say I was surprised when it first started but, I'm dealing with it best I can. I guess it's a plus that I enjoy wearing diapers. ?

Yes i felt the same   but in my case as im not a Dl   BUT  i was alredy forced to wearing  diapers  due  to my alredy existing Severe  Double Mix fecal IC  .Either way  i was alredy  protected  al i had to do was  ad  more thickness  and   the level of protection .  I agree  if youre also  enjoying  this then thats  just a  BIG  +    ?  ( i presume as you mention  Moderate  you have  as me   from when it started   and  now of course both Mix  as well as  OAB  & Nocturia   as well ?   

13 hours ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Yes i felt the same   but in my case as im not a Dl   BUT  i was alredy forced to wearing  diapers  due  to my alredy existing Severe  Double Mix fecal IC  .Either way  i was alredy  protected  al i had to do was  ad  more thickness  and   the level of protection .  I agree  if youre also  enjoying  this then thats  just a  BIG  +    ?  ( i presume as you mention  Moderate  you have  as me   from when it started   and  now of course both Mix  as well as  OAB  & Nocturia   as well ?   

I'm sorry baby Girl Sarah; I'm not sure what you're saying. I'm a total diaper lover. This is what I do because my wife says I have to.