LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's Give Away a Diaper TODAY!

I was in a car crash and found this community as I am in con and I was support I disliked it at first but it great on me my gf loves to take care of me and we read the reddit board all the time without this community I would have felt lost ty so much

Being a member of this site means to me that I have a place I can be me and be accepted for it! I began bedwetting at the age of 56 years old! I at first thought I was one of a kind, I began to wear diapers for need, not enjoyment! I found this site looking for something better than what store brands had to offer! I've taken polls I've written a few stories which for me I find therapeutic, I don't take out the fact that I'm a now 57 year old with a bedwetting problem, there are others out there just like me! I work in a prison I've seen things that one of my main duties is photography if crime scenes, when you look at a scene with copious amounts of blood or a hung body you can always look away. When

It's an opportunity to take all the guilt, shame and negativity I spent much of my life building and re-purpose those bricks to help other people just like me build self esteem and positivity.

Hugs,

Freta

It means none of us are alone. It means that we get to feel this odd kink, one some of us have struggled with and been shamed for either by others or ourselves, gets to be not so odd for a moment. It means no matter what, there is someone who gets it, whether it's kink related or just a bad day. It means not having to figure out everything yourself and being able to share what you've learned. It's acceptance, and kindness, and an odd sort of pseudo-extended family among the friends you make.

• Like 2

I love talking to others who are like my self and sharing information on good diapers and bad diapers, how to cope with diaper rash and the best part is finding others to play with like me. I wear diapers 24/7 and love wearing cloth diapers. I feel cloth is the best answer to my incontinence especially at night and they are cheaper to use as well as not filling up the landfills. I never have enough cloth diapers and sure could use one more.

It means being able to actually discuss a love of diapers that I have had since I was a child with a community that shares my own experiences. I can talk about diapers without being judged, and I can even spend time in little mode whenever I really want to, without too many people thinking that I'm a weird duck.

To me it means relief from Stress and trauma of the past. It's something that has saved my life and keeps me alive.

Its a difacult thing to say. The community tends to be very fractured and disjointed, allways showing up one or another point of view and arguing about them. Yet, at the same time, there is a sense of family. For even of two people are fighting over this or that, aka, lets use, cloth vs disposable, no matter how hot the argument might get, thay still both consider themselves part of the group, and will protect each other from outside attack. Thus why I say its kinda like a family. There is a sense of belonging, and even if you do not agree with everything someone else says, you do not feel that you are unwanted here.

Sorry I am not very good at experessing myself in things like that. *chuckles* Never mind I never was good at spelling or grammer.

It means to me, that I'm also apart of a bigger family that won't judge you and or ridicule you for what you are wearing and or how you act or behave and their is almost anyone here who and will help you when you're down and upset and or anything else. So that is what it means to be a member of this and all abdl community.

• 4 weeks later...