LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! This is my first post on here, as I am in need of some help. I would like to wet the bed, at night while sleeping, and wake up without knowing I peed... Now I know there are many threads just like this one, but I have a unique question.

Is there any special drugs or herbs that can force me to wet the bed at night? Is there any special things I can drink or eat to help wet the bed? What are some methods to train to wet the bed or instantly wet the bed?

I'v tried hypnosis and drinking a good amount of water before going to bed, but nothing, as I sleep through the night and wake up with a full bladder...

So if anyone can help or give me some tips, please let me know, anything would be appreciated

The best advice I can give is learning how to pee slowly, instead of flooding. This will train your bladder which hopefully will work in your favor to not make you lose control out of diapers. Overtime you will start to pee in your diapers without much thought. This in turn will give a good chance that you will wet at night, but it will probably take a lot of time before it starts to not wake you up.

28 minutes ago, Wainwright said:

The best advice I can give is learning how to pee slowly, instead of flooding. This will train your bladder which hopefully will work in your favor to not make you lose control out of diapers. Overtime you will start to pee in your diapers without much thought. This in turn will give a good chance that you will wet at night, but it will probably take a lot of time before it starts to not wake you up.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 5:28 AM, TimGarry said:

Is there any special drugs or herbs that can force me to wet the bed at night? Is there any special things I can drink or eat to help wet the bed? What are some methods to train to wet the bed or instantly wet the bed?

First welcome to DD!

There is a wealth of knowledge in the threads already existing in the forums, so it's a good idea to first do some research. This is a recurring question, many of us have had it and some still do. Personally I spent hundreds of hours over the years researching it, digging in medical databases, urology, physiology and pharmacology textbooks, plus quite a bit of live experimentation in my younger (and much less wise) days.

In short, there is no magic pill yet. Medications that have a good chance of inducing enuresis are simply too dangerous for recreational use. They are mostly powerful psychiatric and neurological medicines with very nasty potential side-effects such as irreversible liver damage, lethal cardiac arrythmias and other fun stuff.

What works so far for some people with a bit less risk (these are NOT recommendations in any way, simply a summary of what is known)

• nitrous oxide (only with the party balloon technique, never a mask). Do your homework as it may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Obviously it doesn't count for a sleep wetting technique.
  • alcohol, with proper prehydration. But it's possibly a slippery step towards alcoholism, and even infrequent binge drinking has bad health effects so this is in no way a recommendation.
  • short acting benzodiazepines or analogues such as etizolam. Again do your homework, since some people have suffocated taking these drugs. Never mix with alcohol or any other depressant.
  • GHB. Same thing, since some people have died using it and the therapeutic index is low (difference between an effective dose and one that will hurt you
  • stents and catheters, well documented in other threads in this forum

As far as we know, the ONLY technique that is somewhat reliable and without negative health effects is un-training, as well documented by several posters here. Wear a reliable diaper, have bed protection, set an alarm in the middle of the night, wet, and within a few weeks or months you may be wetting in your sleep.

• 4 weeks later...

No one should take drugs or pills in an attempt to become a bedwetter. Far better to go down the road of repeated deliberate wetting which will eventually lead to true bedwetting. I was prescribed drugs to help me control my bladder which I no longer take as the side effects worried me. I would rather wet the bed. My wife has very bad arthritis and has to take some very strong pain killers some nights these knock her out and her bladder doesn't wake her and she ends up wetting in her sleep. She says it is a small price to pay for a restful nights sleep. Like me being wet never wakes her. We were both late bedwetters when younger.