LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do no comments back mean the story is bad?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't comment if I didn't read the whole story. I won't post negative things and won't post criticism unless the author requests constructive input. Stories have to have a hook in the title before I even open most of them and I've a pretty narrow range of interests some times.

So, I would not take the lack of replies as failure but I would post a "How do you like it so far?" post to see if you can elicit some feedback.

I won't read baby fur stories or erotic stories (I don't think there are any here). I also won't read super hero stories. I like reality stories and mommy and daddy stories. I like stories with characters with mental issues and mental disabilities. I like incontinent stories, with or without AB/DL theme. I leave a comment if I have something to say but I mostly just read them. I also won't read stories if the author only writes a couple paragraphs for a chapter. It's like an average

Recently I made two posts announcing my newest book "Sissy Style" and got no response, so I don't know what to tell you. Do people see what we post, or do they ignore it?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The reasons I can think of for no/low comments on a story or even a forum post:

• Not interested in the issue/topic/subject
  • Not interested in the post enough to comment
  • Dislike the subject
  • Dislike the poster/writer
  • Have constructive criticism but don't want to be accused of being negative.
  • Trying to not hurt the writer's feelings
  • Prefer to read and not comment

I suppose there are more, and to be really honest, my experience in other forums is that the worse the presentation the more comments are received and it ends up as one of those shitstorms one of the other members mentioned elswhere.

There are times where i will comment on a story to try and encourage the author to continue, specially if there was a SHITSTORM of drama about a POSSIBLE idea.

Personally I try to comment or like stories that are well written and have the ability to visualise the scene written. I try to encourage this as it helps everyone get better.

I have a feeling one of my latest comments will have a negative rep report because I asked others to keep their rants to Private messages.