LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility EliteCare

I have used the ATN, Slimline and the SmartCore with differing results. The SmartCore is my current discrete favorite as it is cloth backed, breathable sides, velcro tabs and holds about as much as the ATN without the rustle to give it away. I suspect they are like the SmartCore but with more SAP.

I've eyed the EliteCare and was going to have my local medical supply order me a case as I think they will be adequate for many of my needs.

I'd be interested in pictures and reviews of anyone that gets some and tries them out.

Got mine as well. Also ordered the new Premium Overnight Underwear to try, and those I have tested - very good for a pull-up! Created to make a pouch that holds your "bits" where they need to be for protection and good absorbency for a pull-up. Quite comfortable too.

Will try to get to the EliteCare's today

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I’ve been enjoying these lately. The medical supply store near me sells ATNs and the Slimlime brief so I can get them fairly easily. I find the Slimlines a great in between if I don’t want to wear and use a whole M4 while being better then most diapers bought from a regular store. At 15 dollars for 12  the price is pretty good too.