LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby treatment (Private w baby_snow_white)

Jenny is a sixteen years old who lives with her (brother or sister) and they still treat her like a toddler. Before her parents died when she was 4 and 8 she was still treated like a normal little kid. But after their mom died after their dad did from a car accident things haven't been the same for Jenny. Since then her (brother or sister) has always been treating her like a toddler or younger and even family& friends have started to treat her that same way. Her brother or sister (you choose) feel it's a better way to cope but Jenny doesn't know that. So she suffers through the baby talk, childlike clothes, pull ups/diapers, playtime etc. She loves her (brother or sister) but can't take the babyish life style anymore. So does she suffer through it still or start to rebel against it.

Stephanie sat on the couch watching TV while Jenny was upstairs in her room. She knew Jenny didn't like being treated like a toddler, but it was for her own good. Toddlers have short attention spans and that would help with her getting over the death of their parents faster. Stephanie goes into the kitchen and makes herself a glass of Coke and puts some Kool Aid in a bottle for Jenny. She goes upstairs to Jenny's room. "Hey kiddo. I brought you something to drink." Stephanie puts the bottle on the table beside Jenny and ruffles up her hair a little bit.

Jenny was in her room wearing a size 7 pampers that has seaseme Street characters on them and a blue cookie monster themed onesie that has the buttons on the crotch. Jenny was laying down in her toddler bed that had small bars around it so she wouldn't fall out. She looked over at her sister who brought in a baby bottle of juice. "Sis, I come watch TV with you now?" She asks in a quiet voice.

Stephanie looks at Jenny and the puppy dog eyes she was giving her. "Sure come on." She helped Jenny off her bed and took her by the hand. They walked downstairs to the living room. Stephanie sat down on the couch and put Jenny on her lap. She picks up the remote. What would you like to watch? Sesame Street will be on soon and Clifford is on another channel."

"I wanna watch what you watch." Jenny says softly. She didn't drink her bottle and tried to climb off Stephanie's lap which was a no-no if she didn't have permission.

Stephanie shakes her head. "You wouldn't like it. You would get bored quickly." She pops Jenny on her bare legs. "Where you do think you are going? You know you can't get off my lap without my permission. Do you want to spend some time in the time out pen in the corner to think about your bad behavior?" Stephanie looks at Jenny and waits for her decision."

Stephanie nods. "Ok I won't put you in timeout this time." She looks down at Jenny and smiles. "if you keep pouting. Your face could freeze that way and everyone will think you are sad all the time. Even when you aren't." Stephanie starts to tickle Jenny to get her to stop pouting.

Stephanie smiles. "Stop? I'm just getting started." She tickles Jenny a little while longer and then stops. "There that should keep your face from freezing with a pouting look on your face. Stephanie looks down at Jenny, "I prefer this look to the pouting one. It makes you look like a spoiled little brat."

Jenny was smiling and catching her breath still from the tickling she'd received. She reached for her bottle that was next to Stephanie, even though she didn't like she wasn't gonna have anything else to drink out of and she was thirsty.

Jenny looked at Stephanie, holding the bottle in her mouth. She nodded a little. That was one of the only things she liked but even without being a toddler she could feed the ducks.

"See who, sissy." Jenny knew she wasn't allowed to invite anyone over without permission. (Do you wanna play whoever is at the door? I was thinking one of Stephanie's friends?)

"You forgot about them again. You were gonna help me set up my brother's open house. I told you, you could bring Jenny. We have an area with a blanket and toys laid out and baby gates up for her." Tiffany says.

Stephanie lightly pops her head. "Oh yeah I did didn't I? My memory is getting shorter and shorter. Before long. I am going to have to start writing things down to remember them." She looks at Jenny. "Well I guess we will have to put off going to the park today. It seems I have something else to do. Tiffany will help get you dressed while I am getting dressed myself."