LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melysa And Brock?

I was just curious if any of you old timers are still in contact with melysa and brock, I was just curious if they are still posting pictures anywhere or if they are posting on any of the boards still. The last pictures I saw from them I think were on wifeups from like 2002. Anyways, any info would be much appreciated.

PS. If you don't know who I'm talking about, please don't post.

I was just curious if any of you old timers are still in contact with melysa and brock, I was just curious if they are still posting pictures anywhere or if they are posting on any of the boards still. The last pictures I saw from them I think were on wifeups from like 2002. Anyways, any info would be much appreciated.

PS. If you don't know who I'm talking about, please don't post.

It has been a couple of years... Melysa is her real name. Evidently Brock realized that

the neighbors kids are @#$% good at google and decided to quit. He said as much

on ILUVDiapers... Every blue moon he'll pop in and say "hi" over at ILUVDiapers....

db, check out this link. It has photos of them.

http://www.wifeups.com/gallery/Melysa/index.html

Yeah i thnk that link was there long time sunshine. Least long as i've known. Yeah always knew he was military diapergirl80 (HIYAS btw :) didn't know if it was ex or active but probably got a lot to do with it. Honestly i enjoy any and all amateur contributions to our community, that's why i try to contribute sometimes. Anyway time to go catch yall on the flip side.

Cwick out.

• 1 month later...

I remember them when I was in the Corps some 15 years ago, although we never got a chance to actually meet, or at least I think it was them from the old DPF days.

BTW, I might not speak of any other service but in the Marines the only way to be "EX" is to be kicked out due to misconduct....the correct way is to say "Former Marine" or "Former Active". It wasn't easy to earn that title, we like to keep it around once we got it :thumbsup::whistling:

• 6 years later...

I remember them when I was in the Corps some 15 years ago, although we never got a chance to actually meet, or at least I think it was them from the old DPF days.

BTW, I might not speak of any other service but in the Marines the only way to be "EX" is to be kicked out due to misconduct....the correct way is to say "Former Marine" or "Former Active". It wasn't easy to earn that title, we like to keep it around once we got it thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

BTW, I might not speak of any other service but in the Marines the only way to be "EX" is to be kicked out due to misconduct....the correct way is to say "Former Marine" or "Former Active". It wasn't easy to earn that title, we like to keep it around once we got it thumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...