LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pants for cloth diapers

I know this doesn't concern cloth diapers directly, but I'm asking here because I figure you guys are most likely to have the relevant technical knowledge.

I've decided I would like some pants that fit comfortably over my diapers, even if they're very loose. Specifically, I would like jeans or overalls; track pants are too thin and tend to outline it. I'm not explicitly looking for trousers - I don't need to cover up in formal situations - but I'm interested if anyone can name any.

The problems are:

• I wear terry cloth diapers, which you guys will know are pretty thick.
  • I've never owned overalls before, there isn't a brick-and-mortar outlet selling them near me (to my knowledge), if there were I wouldn't want to go in there wearing cloth diapers and try on a bunch of different pairs of overalls, so my option is online shopping and that's $80 before shipping.
  • I don't know of any jeans suppliers who supply jeans that would fit terry cloth diapers.

So my questions are these:

1. If you wear overalls in your size, are they generally loose enough around the butt that they would fit a terry diaper?
  2. Do you know any jeans suppliers who supply jeans with a deep enough crotch and otherwise loose enough fit that they could be worn over a terry diaper without going too many sizes up from natural size?

Really hoping you guys can help! Thanks in advance.

I only wear trousers or long jeans when i have to, otherwise i wear shorts with a long untucked shirt or light jacket.

shorts are found at thrift stores in many styles and lengths.

Look at American Jean's on the net they made me custom pants to accommodate my Angelfluff U 3, many colors of denim and can be cut to leave room for diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Terry diapers ARE thick. I wear a flannel diaper with a Zorb soaker panel that isn't nearly as thick as terry cloth. A heavy enough Zorb soaker will hold as much (I'm guessing) as a terry cloth diaper. I also wear mine under jeans and to my knowledge, it doesn't show at all--no outlines or bulges. I wear what we call "relaxed" jeans that are not tight around the waist or in the crotch. Not sure if they are available in Australia, though. So instead of different pants, you might want to look into an alternative diapering system. To read about Zorb, you can go to Wazoodle's web site. It is really absorbent and might suit you better than terry cloth.

• 3 weeks later...

Just go up a size or two on the waist size with a pair of mid waisted jeans (relaxed fit if you can get it).

I wear adult diaper pants made to make wearing easier for the disabled .they have hidden gussets in the waist and seat that expand when needed, I can wear a super heavy weight nite diaper with two doubters out during the day without anyone being able to tell along with the gussets come a mock fly, thigh pockets, and the ability to open them at the seams on either side down to my knees so I do not have to disrobe in order to change a diaper, you can get them in the usual colors on the net for about 30 bucks a pair, denim jeans to conceal diapers are around 80 dollars on the net.

I can state with certainties due to wearing them for the last ten years day in and day out, they are good quality, and they work very well in concealing your bullies diaper.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I have 5 pairs of pants that are made for disabled people and are cut with more room in the seat.

But like Amyuser stated they are more money but they are made extremely well.