LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Girl to Diapers [Open]

Lea hadn't been the most responsible 23 year old lately, she had been drinking and smoking, and her single mother had been upset her daughter has been behaving this way; shed been acting more like a toddler than a 23 year old.

Lea came home one night, completely and totally wasted; her mother of course, was not too impressed.

[Need someone to play her mother to diaper and baby her. Females preferred.]

• Like 1

"Well now you are Mommy's little baby," she cooed. She undressed her daughter and went to the dresser, grabbing a pair of her most childish panties, the kind with teddy bears on them. She also grabbed a childish pair of pink overalls and a pink t-shirt. She wiped her daughter's privates and then dressed her.

"But I'm not a baby mommy," she said, shocked to see all of things that her Mommy had picked out. She blushed as she was dressed, and she looked like a full-blown toddler. "I look silly," she said, her cheeks reddening more.

"You've been acting up lately," Joanne told her, getting out of the car and taking her daughter out, leading her inside. She strapped her into a shopping cart and started pushing it around, throwing in adult sized diapers and wipes. "Ooo look at these sweet outfits!" She threw in a ton of babyish outfits along with pacifiers .

Lea sighed as she was strapped into a shopping cart. She noticed all the babyish items, and she couldn't help her blush. "I don't need a pacifier," she said. She started squirming a little bit, biting on her lower lip gently.

• 2 weeks later...