LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is this heading - Diapers 24/7 for the rest of my life?

I say enjoy it while you can, no regrets.I've always loved them However now due to medical reasons I have to Where them, So I still like to make them fun

• Like 1

I am in diapers 24/7 for some 15 years or so. Being thrown between feelings and thoughts will most likely remain for as long as you wear diapers. For sure it

• Like 2

Such a good question, I'm not wearing 24/7 but it's possible to get there on day at this rate. I think the comfort factory itself can be pyshcological but its hard to tell what goes on in the mind. Interested to hear what more people have to say on this topic especially those wearing 24/7.

• Like 1

Dear all, I really impressed with the many very thoughtful and insightful advises and reflections. This is of great help to me and I also think to the many others who are in here and read and reflect. After lurking the several diaper communities for more than 10 years, the question I posted here was my first. The response has been overwhelming positive.

• 6 months later...

Ever-since I was 30, I've had to wear adult sized diapers because of incontinence related problems stemming from a weak bladder caused by a permantly damaged neurological system from past epilepsy which I suffered from in 1992/1993 when I was 12-13 years old.

This had caused me only minor problems in the past but was manageable without the need for diapers or medication until I started having increasing accidents later on in 2010 six years ago and my life changed forever but the simple fact that I will most likely be in diapers due to this for the rest of my life is something I am only now getting used to.

Although I think it is also a blessing in disguise because it means that I am sleeping much better than before and that I am more relaxed because I don't have to worry about not makin it to the toilets every time I get that oh no feeling this is as specially true when you consider without them I have many embarrassing daily and nightly accidents because of the fact I have little to no control over when my bladder will let go and whilst I am glad that it means I am no-longer retaining urine or worse in my systems it does also provide me with challenges that I wouldn't otherwise have.

Add to that the fact I suffer from ptsd left from past bullying and the death of a friend who was run over and killed through no fail of his own by a crazy/drunk driver in 2010 when I was yards away from him when I was volunteering at an animal sanctuary well you could say my life is a mess not only because of that incident either because in 1996/1997 I witnessed a dog being ripped apart whilst/eaten alive and killed by another stray dog whilst I was on my way home from school on a public bus this caused me to be very weary around dogs for quite a while in fact several years afterwards until I met my beloved soulmate who healed those wounds she was a golden labracollie called freeway but that's another story for another day.

Then you could say I have my problems although I am now trying to get help from a trained psycologist because I have to move on with my life and I need to get over the traumas of my life this is important because they are effectively holding me back from my ambitious potential and I don't want to be kept in a virtual time warp of the past so to speak.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

Edited by Teksing88889
Improper auto correct /spelling error
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea I'm 18 and I started wearing diapers a few years ago . I love my diapers and they are comfortable and I feel safe and secure . I am now incontinent due to being in diapers for so long and I will be this way for the rest of my life . I wear diapers 24/7 and they are apart of who I am .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Babygirl155 said:

Yea I'm 18 and I started wearing diapers a few years ago . I love my diapers and they are comfortable and I feel safe and secure . I am now incontinent due to being in diapers for so long and I will be this way for the rest of my life . I wear diapers 24/7 and they are apart of who I am .