LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its one of those times again, one where you just cant see any light anymore. One where the darkness has almost completly consumed you. You see how anything can change for the better. Ive tried to have some spark left in me, but now, everything just seems, hopeless. Yes I study, yes I have somewhere to live. No I dont have whole clothing. No I dont have all the food i can eat. Yet Ive always felt like i shouldnt complain, some have it worse i usually think. But now, im just lost. I dont know where im going with this, I just need to vent, get everything out, maybe i can feel something.

I was about where you are at right about.... now, this time last year, I was depressed, could not find work, ect, all I can say is things do get better, you have to put out the effort to look. I pissed away 7 years of my life to drugs, now, I have made a turn for the better, I get counseling, I go to AA (which really helped me with my drinking problem). You are in a dark hole and need to pull yourself out of it and I know you can like i did! I also have ADHD which Riddlen fucked my head up pretty badly. I have a mother that has schizophrenia and she asked me if I could drive her to Los Angeles (6 hour drive from where I am) to look for a doc who has not worked at a specific hospital in over 20 years. We both have family issues! though not the same, but life is going to have issues, its always gonna throw curve balls at us no matter what! Help is out there! You CAN find it! It pops up in places you would not think of ;)

On 6 maj 2016 at 10:45 AM, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

I was about where you are at right about.... now, this time last year, I was depressed, could not find work, ect, all I can say is things do get better, you have to put out the effort to look. I pissed away 7 years of my life to drugs, now, I have made a turn for the better, I get counseling, I go to AA (which really helped me with my drinking problem). You are in a dark hole and need to pull yourself out of it and I know you can like i did! I also have ADHD which Riddlen fucked my head up pretty badly. I have a mother that has schizophrenia and she asked me if I could drive her to Los Angeles (6 hour drive from where I am) to look for a doc who has not worked at a specific hospital in over 20 years. We both have family issues! though not the same, but life is going to have issues, its always gonna throw curve balls at us no matter what! Help is out there! You CAN find it! It pops up in places you would not think of ;)