LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Birthday Parties

My ideal birthday gifts: dollies, tiaras, dresses. The theme would be Fairy Little Gir teapartyl (NO WINGS or TINKERBELL), pretty music like

I've never been to one, heck, infact, in all the time I've been an AB, I've only met up with other ABs once, and we all went out for dinner as Adults.

I think my AB age is somewhere between 9 and 12 months old, so any birthday for ME would be one year old, and in that case, I'd like a pretty standard one year old's birthday.

I don't have the fondest birthday memories. I enjoyed them at the time, but most of my friends were very fly-by-night and over time I felt they were just my friends for long enough to come to my birthday party and then they didn't care to be my friend anymore after that... I suppose this makes me luckier than some. I keep seeing things on social media nowadays about kids who just don't have anyone show up for their party and that always hurts to see :(

But I digress; given my lack of fondness for birthday parties, I suppose the only way I'd ever have one is if I had enough true-blue little friends in real life to warrant one. If I could do that, I'd like to have a gathering. It would be in the dead of winter so it'd be indoors. It would be a Disney Princess theme and everyone would have tiaras and magic wands. I would have Sofia's necklace and crown and dress in my size as my party dress. We'd play Apples to Apples and Duck Duck Goose and Drawful. The cake and ice cream would be served like a big tea party with real teacups and we'd eat chocolate cake with raspberry filling, and then after presents we'd watch Beauty and the Beast to wind us all down before everyone went home, doing so with a goody bag.

• 2 weeks later...